Behold the theme for season 3

Welcome to season 3!

-Prisoner room-

Merc: -Walking back and forth panicking-
Embalmer: Naib! Why did you call us here. What did Luca tell you?
Merc: I dont know!
Seer: Luca has suffered with those Weird personality changes. Maybe this is just another one of those.
Prisoner: This is real!!
Prospecc: Just tell us what it is already.
Merc: There is an Invasion.
Acrobat: By what, Aliens?
Prisoner: No! Worse!
Seer: Then by what.
Prisoner: ....Cthulhu.
Seer: What! Why do you think that!?
Prisoner: ....Hey Andrew. You came here right before me, yes?
GK: Uh, yeah I guess.
Prisoner: Did you notice anything odd before you came to the manor?
GK: Not really. No.
Prisoner: Where do you work!
GK: At Lutz, I said it many times.
Prisoner: Did you have to work alot before leaving?
GK: ...Yeah now that you mention it, There were lots of Corpses the week before i left. I had to bury person after person.
Prisoner: That's right! Do you know the cause of death?!
GK: Yeah that Virus everyone were talking about.
Prisoner: There you have it!!
Merc: Wait, you know about the virus too?
GK: Yeah, it spread very fast.
Embalmer: Why didn't you tell us about that!
GK: I didn't think it was important!
Ripper: So there is a Virus, so What.
Merc: Jack! The virus is Hanahaki!
Prisoner: Thats right!!
Ripper: Nope. Can't be! That only happens when you're in love!
Prisoner: Exactly. Then why is it contagious, huh? Why did it spread so fast?!
Ripper: Hanahaki is Contagious!?
Prisoner: Nope!!
Ripper: Make up your mind!!
Prisoner: This is something Cthulhu started! The way you can tell the difference between Normal Hanahaki and the one Cthulhu spread is that the Contagious ones are bloody!
Ripper: ...Bloody?
Prisoner: Red Roses and sharp thorns scraping your throat.. you will cough up blood if you have the dangerous one.
Violinist: Why does it matter now? We're safe here, aren't we? Everyone else is dead anyway.
Joseph: ...what? What!? Everyone else is dead?!
Violinist: I mean, Yeah. When I came to the manor I were happy to see People again. It's been such a long time.
Prisoner: ...Did you touch any bloody flower petals..?
Violinist: Only the Petunia Jack found that turned out to be a Normal flower petal.
Prisoner: ...If I see a single one of you coughing up blood, I will not hesitate to shoot you!
GK: No! Please dont!
Prisoner: Why are you so scared? Do you have it?!
GK: no!
Merc: Wait! This is alot to process! People around the world is dead?! There might be people alive out there who are healthy and scared!
Violinist: True.
Embalmer: If everyone is dead it should be safe to leave the manor.
Violinist: Well, There still are a few people left. If they see us being healthy, they might follow us thinking we know about a safe place.
Ripper: -Hides letter behind back- ...
Merc: Jack. What was that.
Ripper: We can talk about that later.. let's concentrate on the topic..
Seer: We should Talk to Nightingale.
Feaster: We should also get Fiona and Yidhra. If we work together we can maybe talk to Cthulhu.
Prospector: Luca! At what point did you snap when we were at Mike's Cabin?
Prisoner: The sheep. One of them had the Virus.
Acrobat: Animals can get it too..?
Seer: -Hugs Spero Tightly- ...
Merc: ....If the streets are empty and everyone is dead, dosen't that mean humanity ends..?
Prisoner: of course not! We are going to repopulate!
Joseph: How. We're all gay guys. And most of the girls are Lesbians.
Prisoner: Then be donors for the females!
Embalmer: We dont want that.
Merc: ....Um.. Me and Jack are able to have Children.
Embalmer: what? No. Emily were just messing with you last time, remeber?
Merc: No no, we really are able to. Jack's dad told me all about it. There is this special Ritual in their family where your life expectancy increases and even gays and.. family.. is able to reproduce.
Prioner: That's great news!
Ripper: You want us to do that right now?! Its way too soon!
Merc: True.
Prisoner: No you need to wait! Repopulation is a step we need to take later! First, you two need to teach the rest of these gays that ritual!
Ripper: We cant. Only my dad knows how to do it.
Prisoner: then it's a lost cause.
Ripper: Um.. well.. I will figure out of that ritual!
Prisoner: Good luck with that. In the meanwhile, someone get nightingale.
Seer: I'll do it.. -Runs to get Nightingale-
Embalmer: This is sick.
Acrobat: ...Poor Robbie.. does this mean he have to be alone the rest of his life..? No romantic relationships ever..?
Joseph: He has Infinity and the other Yidhra servants, dont he?
Acrobat: Well..
Feaster: Dont worry about Robbie. He'll be a kid forever anyway. He's not capable of aging.
Acrobat: Mmh..
Nightingale: -Walks into Lucas room- Guys. Dont worry about the Virus. I have been preparing for this my whole life.
Violinist: What?
Nightingale: My room is full of Supplies that we need to survive as long as possible. Once we start running out of food, I will look for new food supplies in the outside. Allright?
Embalmer: ...You were prepared?
Nightingale: Of course.  Cthulhu has been planning this for a long time. I were just waiting for it to start.
Prisoner: Great. At least someone were prepared. Then let's make teams!
Merc: Teams..?
Prisoner: Jack and Naib are team Ritual! Hastur and Eli are team Cthulhu! Me, Andrew, Fan, Victor and Antonio are team Security and The Rest of you are team Nightingale!
Embalmer: ...What's team Nightingale?
Prisoner: You go with Nightingale and devide the food on all of us to see how long it can last and get as much information as possible.
Nightingale: Great. Aesop, Joseph, Mike, Norton. Come with me.
Prisoner: Fantastic..! Operation Dont die starts now!!