A tale of the past

(Woooh, Long Chapter)

-Jack Diary entery 8-

"It's been a while since I came to the manor. It's starting to get boring. I have only wins and my rank has reached Manticore within a week. Today I reached evil dragon rank and I'll get to play with the solider rank survivors. I dont expect much. I'm pretty sure they're just as bad as the Griffins. My dad sent me to this place because he grew up here having miss nightingale as his teacher, and now she's my teacher as well. However, I dont feel like I have learned anything. When I first came to the manor, there were 3 other hunters. Leo, Joker and Bane. I Don't really get along with those three because they seem like they have known eachother for a long time and I feel like an Outcast. I'm better off alone."

Nightingale: Jack! Come here! It's time for your first match as Evil dragon rank!
Ripper: -Closes Diary and walks out to Nightingale- Who am I playing against..
Nightingale: Since you're finally Evil dragon you get to play against our top survivors. I dont think you have met them before. They're Tracy the Mechanic, Servais the Magician, Martha the cordinator and Naib the Mercenary.
Ripper: Hm. Yeah. Haven't met them. Not that it matters anyway.
Nightingale: ...Jack. You're currently the best hunter in the manor. Just like your father used to be. However, Do NOT underestimate the Survivors.
Ripper: Fine.
Nightingale: Promise me! They're not as weak as you think.
Ripper: Fine! I won't!
Nightingale: Good. Now get ready for your match.

-Naib Diary entery 26-

"Today is a big day. For the first time in a while, I get to play a match again. Nightingale said a hunter has reached the top rank and is ready to take on me and the other soldiers in a match. I'm pretty excited to see how this guy plays, but I'm also nervous. This might be my first time playing against him, but I have heard roumors of him from the ranks bellow. Jack the Ripper. They told me to watch out for fog blades and his invisibility. Last hunter I played against were the clown. He was fast but still easy to beat. I heard rumors that Ripper is fast as well. I guess we'll figure out in todays match."

Cord: Naib! Hurry up! The match is starting!
Merc: Coming! -Walks with Martha to Waiting lobby-

Mech: Woah, Finally a hunter we can play against! I cant see him from here but I want to! -Sits up and tries to peek-
Magician: Tracy. You're not allowed to leave your chair.
Mech: I know, I know! But I'm just so excited! He can see us! Hello hunter!
Cord: Tracy! He's a Hunter. Do not be friendly with him.
Mech: I know.. I wish we'll get along with the hunters one day..
Merc: Pfft. In your dreams. We'll never get along with the hunters! They're dumb!
Cord: Naib.. Dont taunt the hunter..
Merc: Oh yeah? What's going to happen? He gonna "kill" me? As if! Hah! Hey Hunter! Great job reaching the top rank but we're sending you stright back to Manticore Loser!!
Cord: -Smacks Naib- Stop that.

Ripper: -Very Very Very Angry- ...He is going down First.

-Match starts-

Merc: Just decode guys! I'll take care of this loser!
Ripper: Pfft. Good job revealing your location you ass. -Walks twoards Naib-
Merc: Woah.. Tall! Finally some fun! The hunter is near me guys! -Starts Kiting-
Cord: Naib.. You need to learn how to stop Taunting all the time.. -Decoding-
Mech: -Decoding two ciphers at once with help from Robot- Aah, it's been such a long time~
Magician: -Decoding in silence somewhere-

Merc: -Hits Jack with Pallet- Eyy!~ did that hurt big guy? Why ain't you using your invisibility, huh?~
Ripper: Idiot.. I need my presence up for that..! -Tries to hit Naib with Fog blade-
Merc: -Uses Elbow Pads- Woah! The rumored Fog blade! Big miss tho!
Ripper: -Groans and keeps chasing Naib-
Merc: You're pretty fast! But That clown is faster!
Ripper: Maybe because he has a damn rocket?! -Tries to hit Naib again-
Merc: -Stuns Jack with Pallet again- Yepp! And you have some dumb Nails that will never reach me!~
Ripper: Grrr..
Cord: Naib! Stop Taunting!!
Merc: Chill! I'm just having some fun!
Ripper: ..I'll show you Fun! -Tries to hit Naib again-
Merc: Too slow!~
Ripper: Uurgh.. I'm going to get this guy..!!
Merc: 5!!
Ripper: ..What?
Merc: 4!!
Ripper: Why are you Counting down!
Merc: 3!!
Ripper: What? You're going to release your Ultimate ability?
Merc: 2!!
Ripper: Stop it! I'll kill you!!
Merc: 1!!~
Ripper: That's it. I'm taking you down right now..