Naib is now Gay as well

Merc: -Puts on his original Clothes-
Ripper: I think you suited my clothes
Merc: They were too big!
Ripper: Hehehe..~
Merc: I dont get you at all.
Ripper: Whats that supposed to mean
Merc: ....The other survivors thinks you're terrifying. With your camuflage and your fog blade and you're also fast. You threaten them and you enjoy hurting them.
Ripper: ...Yes, i wanted to be a killer since i were a child. So i enjoy this game alot. I get to kill the same people over and over again without them actually dying. Thats why you're called survivors.
Merc: I get that but.. Why do you never kill me! Why don't you threaten me like you threaten the other survivors! You always lead me to the hatch!
Ripper: Because i love you, why would i kill you?

Merc: But why do you love me?! I never did anything to make you like me!
Ripper: Our first match together. I were obsessed with catching you. You stunned me so many times, you avoided my fog blades and you kept me busy the entire match. It was the survivors first victory against me.
Merc: But after everyone had escaped, you hit me with detention!
Ripper: Exactly! Even tho i hit you, you didn't fall before 30 seconds later! You could have escaped but you stayed. Like you enjoyed kiting me.
Merc: We already had a win so i didn't mind dying for some extra fun..
Ripper: And when i realized that, you deserved to escape too. So i brought you to the hatch. After that, i realized that we have a red string between us.
Merc: No we doNT!
Ripper: You're just in denial! I know you enjoyed kiting me! You never did that to any of the other hunters!
Merc: ..Fine. so maybe you're my favorite hunter but that doesn't mean-
Ripper: -Hugs Naib- I knew it! You love me too!~

Merc: -Sighs and Pats Rippers head- i can.. try acting nicer twoards you. Since you're so nice to me.
Ripper: You're finally opening up to me!
Merc: Y-yeah..
Ripper: Can i kiss you?
Merc: no!
Ripper: Why not!
Merc: Give me time! If we're dating, i want to take time before i get comfortable with you!
Ripper: Lets go on a date then!
Merc: Where!?
Ripper: I know the perfect place~

--- Meanwhile at the manor ---

Prospecc: -Opens up the door to Aesops Room- There he is! I tackled him down and locked him up in Aesops room! It was a battle between men!
Doc: The photographer is at the manor..?!
Priestess: Aesop, why didn't you tell us you and the photographer were friends?
Minds eye: Theres a hunter here..?
Perfumer: Move it Norton! -Yeets Prospecc out of the room and closes the door-
Joseph: ......
Embalmer: ....Why are you all here.
Doc: Well, you're friends with a hunter.
Perfumer: And its the photographer..!
Priestress: We want to be his friends too!
Doc: -Walks up to Joseph and touches his face- Your hair is so beautiful and your face is really cold..!
Prefumer: -Walks up and touches his clothes- Such old Fashion but you suit it so well..!

Priestress: -Looks at his camera- You can enter another world with this thing..! Its amazing..!
Joseph: Um.. i mean.. i kinda want to be Alone with Aesop.
Embalmer: Im sorry about this Joseph.
Girls: -Ghasps-
Doc: He called him Aesop..!
Priestress: And he called him Joseph..!
Prefumer: Can we call you Joseph too..?
Joseph: Sure.. why not..
Minds eye: Um.. Can i feel your face..?
Embalmer: ......
Joseph: ....go ahead.
Minds eye: -Touches Josephs face- You're beautiful... Wow..
Embalmer: Ah, dont rub. His makeup will come of..
Minds eye: oh, im sorry -Moves hands away-
Priestess: ...His face is broken..
Perfumer: So thats why They're friends..
Doc: Aww.. thats so sweet..! Forbidden bonds! They held it a secret for this sake..!
Minds eye: W-we wont tell anyone..!
Prefumer: He's like a Porcelain doll.. How amazing..

Priestress: Joseph..! You're a hunter but yet you're so sweet..!!
Embalmer: .......
Joseph: .....-Grabs sword- Out! It was nice meeting your girls but i need to be alone now..!
Doc: Ah..! We understand Joseph!
Perfumer: As you Wish Joseph!
Pristress: See you later Joseph!
Mids eye: Bye Joseph..!
-Girls Leaves Aesops room while giggling-
Embalmer: ......
Joseph: -Puts away sword and sits back down touching his face- ....Im sorry. The makeup got messed up again..
Embalmer: ...Its okay. You can't help that you're beautiful.
Joseph: im not beautiful. You make me beautiful with your makeup.
Embalmer: You dont need Makeup to be beautiful..
Joseph: you think so..?
Embalmer: -Nods-
Joseph: Thank you..
Embalmer: -Touches Josephs face- Its just a little broken. But its not bad.
Joseph: Can you still put on new makeup..?
Embalmer: Sure. If that makes you happy.
Joseph: -Happy photographer-