Michiko secret Obsession

-Joseph room-

Embalmer: Joseph, Its okay. You don't Need to- Mmph?!
Joseph: -Pushes Aesops Head into the sink- Hold your breath!
Embalmer: -Lifts head up from sink- Say that before you try to drown me.
Joseph: I'm not trying to drown you. -Puts soap on a Toothbrush and brushes Aesops Teeth-
Embalmer: -Pushes Toothbrush away- That's disgusting..! Please stop..!
Joseph: Naib kissed you!
Embalmer: So what..! He has kissed me before you know..! ...We kissed alot.
Joseph: Before he kissed Jack! If he kiss jack, Then kiss you, then I kiss you, then it's like having an Indirect kiss with Jack!!
Embalmer: -Sighs- The last time me and Naib kissed, were also after we dated you Two. Why didn't you wash my mouth then?
Joseph: ....ARE YOU SAYING I ALREADY HAD AN INDIRECT KISS WITH JACK?!
Embalmer: Oh boy..
Joseph: -Brushes his own teeth with Soap brush-
Embalmer: -Suddenly Laughs while watching Joseph-
Joseph: Bleh.. anyway, What you just said.
Embalmer: What?
Joseph: When you said you kissed Naib Alot. That didn't sound like you were talking about abuse my seer times.
Embalmer: ...I wasnt.
Joseph: You kissed him before by own will..?
Aesop: ....Before Eli became Abusive. We used to play this one game alot.
Joseph: What Game.
Aesop: Spin the bottle. You spin a bottle and whoever the bottle lands at, you have to kiss.
Joseph: you don't sound like the kind of person who would agree to that.
Embalmer: ...We used to play it at Guys night. We would get drunk and then Norton suggested the Idea saying it were how real men would prove that bros aren't ashamed of anything. And because we were so drunk, we always agreed.
Joseph: Guys Night, huh?
Embalmer: ....Poor Naib.
Jossph: What?
Embalmer: One time he got Very drunk and confessed his love to me. ...and then he passed out and forgot about It when he woke up.
Joseph: So, Naib were actually in love with you?
Embalmer: Yeah. That's the time his memory is stuck in. I guess that's why he came in and Confessed like that.
Joseph: This.. Guys night sounds fun.
Embalmer: You wouldn't dare being a part of it.
Joseph: Want to bet?
Embalmer: Yes.
Joseph: Deal! Let's go!
Embalmer: -Laughs a little and Smiles- Good..~

-Jacks Room-

Merc: -Sleeping in Jacks arms-
Ripper: -Smiles while Humming Bs ripper tunes-
Merc: Mnn..
Ripper: ...Are you awake? Dont worry, I won't leave you before you have gotten your Memories back..
Merc: Thank you.. I somehow feel safer hearing that.
Ripper: -Smiles and Pats Naib-
Merc: How come you're not Wearing your mask and Claws..?
Ripper: ...I learned the hard way that my claws were Dangerous outside of the matches. I dont wear them inside anymore to make sure I won't accidentally hurt you. And my mask is off is because.. You liked seeing my Face..
Merc: -Touches Jack's face- ...I understand.. I do like your face..
Ripper: -Smiles-
Merc: Jack..?
Ripper: Yes?
Merc:...I understand why I loved you.. you're so kind to me..
Ripper: You understand..? Does that mean...
Merc: Yes.. I love you.. Even tho I'm not the same me, I hope you'll accept this new me..
Ripper: I know you're still in there. Dont worry.. I Love you no matter what you remeber or dont remeber.
Merc: -Hugs Jack Tightly-
Embalmer: -Opens Door to Jack's room- Hey!
Ripper: ...Aesop?
Merc: Ah..! Aesop..! About earlier, I didn't mean what I-
Embalmer: it's okay Naib, dont worry about it, I'm here to invite you two to Guys night.
Merc: Guys Night..? We still have those..?
Embalmer: Not really. I just miss them. They were fun. Bring Jack! -Closes door-
Ripper: What's guys night?
Merc: It's sitting up to 3 am with the Guys getting drunk and playing silly games. Like spin the bottle.
Ripper: I see. I guess we'll go.

-Phantom Castle-

Prospecc: -Wheezing and slapping the couch spilling tea All over the place- Hahah!! And then we heard Joseph screaming something about how Aesop Lasts Longer then him! HAHAHA!! And me and Mike were on room 206, just imagine what the people at 208 were experiencing! HAAAAH!!
Geisha: -Sighs- Why did you two Join us for Teatime again..?
Prospecc: Huh? Oh we're just here so Robbie don't have to be alone, and because we like tea!
Acrobat: -Sips Tea-
Cord: ....Joseph is the bottom?
Prospecc: Well only this one time, but that were hilarious!
Mad eyes: Did he use protection!?
Prospecc: I dont know, we only heard it. We didn't see it.
Mad eyes: Joseph is a Good boy!
Embalmer: Norton!
Prospecc: I'll be right back. -Runs up to Aesop- Hey! We were just talking about you!
Embalmer: Right.. Well.. We are having a guys night. Bring Mike.
Prospecc: Guys night..? Now..? All of us are in relationships you know..!
Embalmer: I know..! I want you to Rig the game.
Prospecc: Like cheating..?
Embalmer: No rules says it can't be Magnets in the bottle!
Prospecc: ...Okay. What's the plan.
Embalmer: when I hold up 1 finger, I want you to make the bottle land in Naib. 2 fingers will be me, 3 fingers for Eli, 4 fingers for Mike, 5 fingers for you, six fingers for Jack, 7 fingers for Joseph and 8 fingers for Feaster.
Prospecc: ...got it. -Walks back to teaparty-
Geisha: What's this Boys night I hear about?
Prospecc: Its in the word. Boys night. Its men only.
Geisha: What do you do at these so called Boys nights.
Prospecc: You know, the usually. Getting drunk. Play Kissing games.
Geisha: -Spits out tea- Kissing games?!
Cord: What?!
Prospecc: Yeah I suggested it once but then Naib and Aesop started suggesting it every time. They were really going at it.
Cord: ...Do you think Aesop also likes Naib..?
Geisha: That's totally what it sounds like.
Cord: ...This boys Night is just Naib and Aesop being able to kiss eachother again without concidering it cheating!
Geisha: -Laughs- Hahahaha..~ Those Dirty bastards!!!
Queen: ....What?
Geisha: Having them living with us is suddenly alot more intresting!! I love gossip.  ....Hey! Prospector! Acrobat! Get out of here! Now its Girl time!
Acrobat: Allright! Let's go Robbie!
Prospecc: Want to help us prepare for Boys night?
Axe boy: Yeah!
Geisha: ....Okay girls, I want to watch this Boys night.
Queen: Like peeping?
Geisha: Martha, do you know where they're hosting it?
Cord: I didn't think you were this kind of Person.
Geisha: .....I like BL. Burke! Give me a map over the airducts!
Cord: BL?! Like boys love?!
Mad eyes: Allright If you want to spy on Twinks then go ahead! -Gives Geisha Map-
Geisha: Great. Martha come with me.
Cord: T-.. To spy on the boys playing Kissing games..?
Geisha: Remeber Naib hasn't gotten his Memory back..! Wouldn't it be exciting how it goes?
Cord: ...Okay.
Queen: Yeaaah no I dont want to watch Joseph Have fun. -Leaves-