Twinks in the forest 4

-Vouce of the Manor-

Embalmer: Is everyone ready to go?
Prospecc: -Carrying bags and Mike- Yes! Let's go!
Acrobat: Put me down Norton, I can walk myself!
Prisoner: Why are we Even doing this? I thought you guys hated me so Why invite me?
Merc: Because Eli likes you. You're one of the guys.
Seer: Yes.
Embalmer: Eli, you have been acting a little weird. What's wrong?
Seer: Yes.
Merc: ...Yes?
Embalmer: Yes. Let's go.
Postman: -Has removed stitches- I'll put them back in when we come back.
Barmaid: ....Why am I invited again..?
Merc: Alcohol.
Seer: yes.
Embalmer: Yes.
Prisoner: Ey, cutie! You got.. Alcohol?~
Barmaid: I'm not giving you any. You dont seem stable.
Prisoner: Bummer.
GK: -Sighs-
Barmaid: You're not getting any either.
GK: Yes. I know, I know.
Embalmer: Allright boys, Let's go.

-meanwhile-

Minds eye: Aaah.. seems fun.. The guys always go camping.
Doc: Why dont we have a girls night out then?
Minds eye: Really?!
Doc: Yeah! We can ask Vera and Martha if we can hold it in their room? Like a sleepover party?
Gardener: yes yes yes yeS YES YEEEES!! This is so exciting!!
Mech: Can I come?! I can bring some snacks!
Doc: Of course!
Minds eye: Can I invite Michiko..? She seems so lonely...
Doc: Of course.

-Arms factory-

Prospecc: -Lights Bonfire- Yes!! Burn!! BUUUURN!!!
Barmaid: What are you, a pyromaniac..?
Acrobat: -Laughs- Norton, you should calm down
Prisoner: -Sits down close to fire and grills Marshmallows- hm. This ain't so bad..~
Seer: Yes.
Merc: -Sits down between Eli and Aesop- This sure is nice, At least the hunters ain't interrupting us this time!
Postman: Why couldn't they come?
Embalmer: Its supposed to be Twinks only. The hunters are gay but they ain't Twinks! We are twinks! We're.. we're.... weak...
Merc: And hairless.
Seer: yes.
Prospecc: cheer up, Noting is more fun then camping, huh?
Embalmer: ...Norton? Can you.. say something else?
Prospecc: Like what?
Embalmer: I dont know.. something the old Norton would say..! Like.. "Hah! This ain't something to be sad about!! I will tell you something to be sad about! It was 1946 when I first lost my leg in an explosion!"
Postman: -Wheezes-
Seer: Yes.
Acrobat: Norton sure knew how to tell a good story, hm?
Prospecc: -Laughs- I never lost my leg but I will tell you all a Real terrifying story!!
Prisoner: -Lays down eating Marshmallow- Really? This seems fun. -Sips Champange-
Barmaid: Hey! When did you take that?!
Prisoner: -Winks at Demi-
Barmaid: -Rolls eyes-
GK: -Tries to steal-
Barmaid: -Slaps Andrews hand- Stay back.
GK: Owtch..
Prospecc: -Climbs up on rock-
Seer: Yes.
Embalmer: -Drinks some Champange with Naib-
Prospecc: ...You will now hear the story of the greatest man alive!! ...Norton Campbell... Me!!! I was 6 when I Slayed my first dragon, 8 when I saved the world from massive destruction and 15 the first time I ate Wasabi!!!
Merc: Ate Wasabi..?
Embalmer: -Smiles- This is the old Norton I miss..
Prisoner: Hahaaah!! Yes! Norton Campbell!
Prospecc: -Smirks- It was the year of 1645 when it was just.. a warm summer day! Maybe 586°C outside!! It was just another day of mining in the cave with my old Buddies! However, something really terrifying happened that day..
Embalmer: Um.. Is this the story he always has told us..?
Merc: Yeah, But this is the first time we are actually hearing him out.
Embalmer: Cool, I never paid enough attention to hear all of it.
Prospecc: Your Good friend Norton went into the mine first that day excited to know what he were going to find! He went to the deepest and darkest location in the mine and started pickaxing! However, after a while, strange activity happened!! My pickaxe got attracted to some strange rock..! I told my good friend Luchino about what I saw and he told me about some magnetic activity that has been happening in the area! So we stole some explosive and BLEW UP THE ROCK!!
Prisoner: Hey! You stole explosives?
GK: Like you're the one to talk you murderer..
Prisoner: Pfft..~ White monster.. ~
GK: YOU TOLD HIM!?
Embalmed: Shut up I'm paying attention here!!
Prospecc: During the explosion, Rocks flew everywhere and the cave started shaking.. peaople tried to rush out as fast as possible!! I screamed for Luchino but once I opened my mouth, Something hit me and got sent down my throat in an Unbelievable speed!
Merc: Yeah, Dick.
Embalmer: Hhhh... Hahaha..!
Prisoner: Hahaah!! You're gay.
Acrobat: -Blushes- Ahaha.. Y-Yeah..! Real funny, Continuethestoryplease.
Prospecc: -Laughs a little and continues-  When i opened my eyes, I saw a huge crystal inside the rock I exploded..! However, I didn't have much time..! So I grabbed the Crystal and tried to escape! Suddenly, something inside my body pulled me out of the cave! I realized later that it was magnetic and the thing I swallowed were another one of these rocks!
Embalmer: WAIT! What?! That's all?! What about the others in the cave?! Where is the part where the Reptile Grabbed your leg?!
Prospecc: L-.. Luchino Grabbed my.. My... Leg..
Acrobat: Norton? Are you allright?!
Prospecc: -Sweats nervously- I..! I..! -Passes out-
Acrobat: Norton!!
Prisoner: Booo, I wanna hear more of the story.
Embalmer: W- What happened..?!
Seer: Yes.
Merc: Norton! -Slaps Norton trying to wake him up-

......

???: ....ton..... norton... Norton!!
Prospecc: -Opens eyes- Huh..? What happend.. Where am I..?
???: NORTON!! HELP ME!
Prospecc: -Quickly sits up- Huh?! Luchino?! -Tries to stand but ground is Shaking-
Reptile: -Reaches out hand and grabs Nortons leg- I'm stuck! Please help me!!
Prospecc: aah.! AHH! MONSTER!!
Reptile: What..!? Its me!! Norton!!
Prospecc: LUCHINO..?! Y- YOU'RE A LIZZARD?! -Looks around- Huh..?! Why is everyone so.. Unhuman..?!
-Rocks falling-
Reptile: Norton! Theres not much time..! We have to get out!!
Prospecc: .....Y.. yeah.. I have to... get out.... no matter... what...
Reptile: N-.. Norton..?!
Prosepcc: -Quickly grabs Crystal-
Reptile: Forget about that, Help me first!!
Prospecc: I will! Just give me a- AAAAH!!! -Gets pulled far away from Luchino-

..........

???: Wake up..! Hey! Wake up!!
Prospecc: Nngh.. My head..
???: Young man are you allright?!
Prospecc: Huh..? Police?! What is..?!
Police: Shh.. think of youself as lucky. You're the only survivor.
Prospecc: ...Only survivor of.. what..?
Police: There were an huge accident inside the cave. A magnetic comet were blown up and it destroyed the cave and mutated everyone inside it. However, the cave caught fire and we were only able to save you since you were so close to the exit thanks to these.. magnetic Rocks pulling you out. -Gives Norton mirror-
Prospecc: -Sees Burn mark- ....Y.. yeah..
Police: You sure are brave. There were lots of Mutated creatures in there. Are you sure you're allright?
Prospecc: I.. I'm..  the only survivor.. That's.. right..! YEAH! I am a legend!!
Police: Mind giving us details?
Prospecc: ...It was a warm.. Yeah..! Warm summer day and I were just mining in the cave! However, I had a faithful encounter with the beast.. the lizzard..! He grabbed my leg and tried to pull me back in but I caught with my lif-

-SLAP-

Merc: NORTON!  WAKE UP!!
Prospecc: AH?!
Acrobat: NORTOOON! -Hugs Norton- I were so worried!!
Embalmer: That was Crazy, you just passed out like that..
Seer: Yes.
Prisoner: -Drunk and clapping- Woohoooo!! Norton Campbell! Brave hero!~
Barmaid: This is why I didn't want to give you any drinks.
Postman: -Drinks- I hope Norton recovers soon..

-Voice of the Manor-

Perfumer: Huh? Where is Michiko?
Minds eye: She said she is having her own girls Night with Bood Queen, Dreamwitch, Diciple and the soul weaver!
Cord: I see. Well, it's nice it can only be us survivor girls then.
Mech: Wohoooh! Sleepover!
Doc: -Smiles- Sleepover.