🌸Hanahaki🌸

This chapter probably contains unpopular ship opinion but I recently saw my friend draw the most adorable fan art of this ship so I wanted to add it to the story-

-Emily, Wu Chang room-

Fan: -Coughs-
Doc: Ah, Fan! Have you gotten sick?
Xie: That's impossible. Me and Fan share everything. Emotions. Health... umbrella.
Fan: Yeah, he is right. There nothi- -CoUgHs alot-
Doc: Hey! Come lay down..! -Pats bed-
Fan: -Walks over to bed and lays down- Probably just a cold you know..
Doc: I want to check it anyway.
Xie: -Walks over to Fan to watch him get examinated-
Doc: Say Aaa.
Fan: ....Aaaaaa...
Doc: -Pokes stick into Fans mouth- ...Oh..! What.. what is that..?!
Xie: What?! What's wrong?!
Fan: -Coughs a lot having something coming out of his mouth-
Xie: Bro?! BRO! WHATS WRONG?!
Doc: -Picks up what came out of Fans mouth- ...It's... Its a flower petal..

Xie: A flower petal? Bro. Did you eat flowers?
Fan: No.
Doc: Xie.. Your brother has the Hanahaki disease.
Fan: ....
Xie: The what? What is Hanahaki?
Doc: ...Oh boy.. how to I explain that..
Xie: Is it dangerous?!
Doc: Yes.
Fan: ...
Doc: Hanahaki is a disease where you fall in love and a seed will form inside your heart and there will start to grow Flowers inside your chest.. The disease wont go away unless your love is Returned, or until you die from Suffocation..
Xie: Fan?! You have this weird disease?!
Fan: ...Yeah.
Xie: Why didn't you tell me?!
Fan: ...Sorry.
Xie: -Tears up- You.. You need to confess your love! Or else you will die!!
Fan:  ...Emily. is there another way to get rid of this..?
Doc: Yes. I can perform a surgery, but the disease is very rare. The success rate of the surgery is very low. If I fail, You will lose all your feelings. Not just for the one person you're in love with, but everyone else as well. Even your brother.
Xie: ...Fan.. please confess..
Fan: ...Emily.. Can i have some time alone with my brother..?
Doc: ..Sure. -Leaves room-

Xie: ...Fan.. It looks like you love Emily more then me.. so please.. confess to her..
Fan: Xie..
Xie: Do it..! I dont want you to die and I dont want you to lose all your emotions..!
Fan: Xie..!
Xie: What?!
Fan: ...I'm not In love with Emily.
Xie: ..What..? But we share everything..! We share Health! Emotions! Umbre-
Fan: We dont..
Xie: But..!
Fan: ..We dont share health.. I got Hanahaki, you dont.. we dont share emotions.. you love Emily, I dont..
Xie: Fan..

-Ripper, Naib room-

Merc: -Looks around in Secret room-
Ripper: Naib..! This room is not good!
Merc: Jack..
Ripper: I know.. I dont understand why Nightingale put it here, but we can just.. pretend it's not here!
Merc: Its perfect..
Ripper: ..what?
Merc: its.. perfect..
Ripper: I dont understand.
Merc: I can overcome my trauma here..!
Ripper: how!
Merc: I can re experience it and fight this battle over and over again..! This will definetly help me! -Walks into room and Closes door-
Ripper: Okay. Leave me here then.
Xie: -Enters room- Jack! Help!
Ripper: Woah! Xie!
Xie: Fan is.. Fan might die..!
Ripper: What?
Xie: He caught the Hanahaki disease..!
Ripper: The What?!
Xie: Its a disease where-
Ripper: I know what it is!
Xie: You do?
Ripper: ...Yes. Tell him to confess. It's not worth taking the surgery and it's not something you should die for.
Xie: I told him..! But he wanted to think about it..
Ripper: Shouldn't even be something to think about. Just tell him to confess.
Xie: Its probably not that Easy..!
Ripper: It is!
Xie: How do you know?!
Ripper: Cause I had it!! I had that disease!!
Xie: What?! Is that why you know what it is?
Ripper: ...Sit down..
Xie: -Sits- ...What happened Jack..
Ripper: ..it was a long time ago. It's even before you came to the manor..
Xie: ...Please tell me what happened.. I never really heard your story in the manor before I got here.
Ripper: We were only four Hunters.. it was me, Leo, Joker and Bane.. I didn't get along with Any of them! But the three of them got along great. I was lonly.
Xie: ...And?
Ripper: The only thing I did for fun were playing matches. However, In matches were the only time I got to see Naib.. And ever since the first match, I fell in love..
Xie: Oh yeah, I heard that!
Ripper: Yes. However, I got Hanahaki.. My flower were Yellow Carnation.. They started Blooming and I never confessed..
Xie: But I remeber you being very clingy to Naib!
Ripper: Yes. That was later. The real reason i started wearing a mask was because it started blooming through my skin. It started with the Chest, and then it bloomed through my face.. I started wearing a mask so nobody would notice..
Xie: And then..?
Ripper: I knew I were dying, so i started flirting with him.. and i did so every day and it helped! Naib knew I loved him because I flirted so much so it slowed down the process of the flowers. When me and Naib dated, they started disappearing but were still inside my heart. It's when he accepted my proposal the flowers were gone for good.
Xie: ..... Who knows about this..?
Ripper: Only Nightingale. And now you as well.
Xie: ...We have to make Fan confess his love.
Ripper: Who is Fan even in love with?
Xie: I dont know..!
Ripper: I thought you knew everything about eachother.
Xie: So did I..
Ripper: -Smiles a little- Go talk to Fan. Make sure he confess.
Xie: -Nods- ..Thank you Jack. -Leaves-
Ripper: -Sits up and Checks on Naib in his Trauma room-
Merc: -Swimming fast af while Dodging Bullets-
Ripper: Woah! You can swim fast!!
Merc: -stratles and gets shot- Jack!? Aaah!!
Ripper: Ah! I'm sorry! Get out of the water!!
Merc: -crawls up on land and groans-
Ripper: That could have killed you! What if it hit you in a fatal spot?!
Merc: dont worry, it's not real bullets, its Tazer bullets..
Ripper: Tazers?! While you're in water?!
Merc: Tazer bullets. Not Tazers. Calm down..
Ripper: Allright allright.. I'm just worried. You're important to me.
Merc: -Relaxes and then hugs Jack- I know.. You're important to me too..
Ripper: Heh.. You have no idea how much more important you are to me..~