No sacc, no cocc blocc

-Back at Phantom castle-
Mad eyes: And then i threw him into a squad of female survivors! My old friend Norton will take care of him in the meanwhile!
Geisha: Poor Robbie. He's probably scares. He's the Crybaby afterall.
Mad eyes: The brat had it coming to him!
Dreamwitch: Remeber that he is a Child. They like playing around.
Madeyes: The damn kid kicked my leg! And he always wakes me up and wants me to chase him! It brings me back to when my wife died 36 years ago in her young 86s! I used to chase her over a field of tulips but it always ending up with either of us falling and breaking out back! Thats how she died!
Geisha: ....
Spider: .....
Dreamwitch: .....And what happened after she died?
Mad eyes: She went to hell of course! She was a terrifying woman! She always chased me out of the couch and hid my whiskey! Thats why i always met up with Norton in secret and talked about my pain while we drank whiskey!
Dreamwitch: You drank Whiskey with the prospector..?
Mad eyes: He actually drank applejuice! He were only a kid back then but we called His apple juice whiskey so it would be equal!
Geisha: Then why dont you go drink some applejuice with Robbie? Maybe it will bring back some old memories.
Mad eyes: The brat is not even able to sit still for 5 minutes and he thinks everything i tell him is boring!! He will probably just drink his juice, scream, and then leave!!
Geisha: Just give it a try.
Mad eyes: Fine! But if he kicks my leg again i will get really angry!!

-Josephs room-
Joseph: Please?
Embalmer: I dont want to sit on your lap. Axe kid will just come in again and then it will be embarrassing.
Joseph: Im sure he wont come in again. Why would he?
Embalmer: I dont know, maybe he is being chased by mad eyes again?
Joseph: I will go talk with them, okay? -Leaves room and then walks into the tea room-
Mad eyes: Theres Joseph! You see, he is such a good boy! Hey Joseph, you want some apple juice?!
Joseph: ...No thanks Burke. I came to ask what you did to Robbie.
Mad eyes: I left the brat with the survivor for a while! Maybe Norton will learn him how to behave!
Joseph: Wait so.. Robbie is not here? And he wont be back for a while?
Mad eyes: Thats right! Finally some peace around here!
Joseph: Thats.. good..~
-Walks back to room-
Embalmer: -Sitting still staring into the wall-
Joseph: Good news. Robbie isn't even here. He is at the manor and wont come back for a while~
Embalmer: .....
Joseph: Come cuddle!~
Embalmer: ...fine. -Crawls over to Joseph and leans against him-
Joseph: -Hugs Embalmer- Not what i meant but its okay since you're so shy~
Embalmer: Im not shy.
Joseph: Then come here -He pats his lap-
Embalmer: .....Dont do anything wired. -Sits on Josephs lap-
Joseph: -Happy photographer-
Embalmer: -Closes eyes and rests on Joseph-
Joseph: Can you take off that mouth protecting thing?
Embalmer: I prefere to keep it on.
Joseph: Why, because of your stitches? Mercenary has those too you know
Embalmer: Beacus if i take it off, you will just kiss me when i sleep.
Joseph: Ehe! -Blushes- No i wont..!
Embalmer: Are you sure about that?
Joseph: Y-Yes..
Embalmer: ....Fine. -Takes off mouth protecc thingy- Dont do anything wired while i sleep.
Joseph: I wont.
Embalmer: -Nods and Sleeps on Joseph-

-Jacks room-
Mercenary: ROBBY HEEELP!!
Ripper: Naaaib! Get down from the closet
Mercenary: You're just going to strip me again..!
Ripper: No i wont, i wont!
Mercenary: Promise..?!
Ripper: Yes, Come down!
Mercenary: -Climbs down- Hmph..
Ripper: Can you wear that.. You know..?
Mercenary: what.
Ripper: Infected skin?
Mercenary: Why!
Ripper: It cool! And you look blood thirsty! I like that!
Mercenary: And what do i get for this?
Ripper: I can wear one of my Tentacle ski-
Mercenary: nO!! No tentacles!!
Ripper: Heh heh he..~
Mercenary: Dont laugh! You dont understand how serious this is!! -Tears up-
Ripper: ..Naib? Hey, whats wrong? -Carries Naib and Sits down on the bed Cradeling him-
Mercenary: I said i wanted time..! I dont want to be forced to do anything anymore!! I finally got to spend some time away from all the abuse and sexual harassment at home but if you're going to harass me too then theres no difference!!
Ripper: Naib, im sorry. I was just Joking around. I want you to feel safe with me you know.
Merc: -Nods and Hugs ripper while sniffling-
Ripper: Did the Seer really do that much Damage..?
Merc: Mhm.. He protect us so we do as he says.. but he takes it too far sometimes..
Ripper: I will not push you to anything anymore then. Will that make you happy?
Merc: -Nods- I promise i open up alot faster if you give me time.