~Our story and a solution ~

~Jimin POV~

"So am i going first?" I ask Taehyung raising my brows.
"Yes you are going first." Taehyung says in a obvious way.

I clear my throat sitting up.
"Well Y/n... Y/n was my childhood friend since i was like 4 or 5."

Taehyung looks at me really listening at me and paying attention.
"We were together almost everyday and helped eachother with almost everything. But this one day when we were fourteen..." I stop as i look at the floor in a sad way.

"She... She left." I mumble quietly.

"I knew that. But why did it hurt you so much?" Taehyung asks curious.
"Because she was one of the most important people in my life. The trauma of losing my mother added with the Y/n problem and just... Made me different. I just couldn't accept it. And now everything is different." I mumble as i look into his eyes clearly showing signs of sadness.

Taehyung widens his eyes slightly.
"Y-You know what before this gets to emotional I'll just tell mine." Taehyung smiles.

I nod slightly smiling.
He takes a deep breath in and out.
"It was like 12 years ago... I was at home around Christmas time."

~Flashback~

I sit in my room hugging my knees feeling scared and hurt.
"All you do is getting home drunk! Your son is all alone all day and i am at home put up with him! The child doesn't stop crying!" My mother yells at my father.

I heard glass breaking and my mother yelling.
"You think i care!? About you and that rat of a child?" My father yells back in a drunk manner.
I look at my little sister and little brother.
"Come here ill keep you warm." I whisper as they were shaking crawling up to me hugging me.

All of a sudden it was quiet...

"What did you do? Did you do that!?" My mother yells all of a sudden.
"Yeah whaat about it!?" My father yells back in a mocking proud tone.

"How could you do that to those women!? Who are you right now!? This is it im reporting it to the police! Im done with this!" My mother yells.
"No you won't!" I hear my father yell back.

I hear glasses and other things breaking.
"No! Don't! let me go!" I hear my mother yell out hopelessly in defense.

Just as i got worried and wanted to go to my mother...

I hear a last yelp from my mother and then it went strangely quiet.
And it didn't feel right either...
"W-What was that?" I whisper to myself.

I hear footsteps coming up suddenly stopping infront our door.
"Appa wants to see you!! Come out and play!" I hear someone laughing.

My siblings were scared to death trembling beside me.
All of a sudden the door gets kicked slowly cracking open.
My siblings scream out of fear.
"Don't yell!" I say as i don't know what to do.

But that is when i made a bad desicion that made me think and know that i was like my father...

~End of flashback~

"I-... So i ran i away and hid behind the closet leaving my siblings there terrified crying and screaming." He says while his eyes slowly turn red.
He trembles slightly.
"I saw him torture them with my own eyes in all kinds of ways. And when he tried to look for me the police came because the neighbors called them."

A tear rolls down his cheek.
"If i had given my life they would've both lived now... And they would've had eachother." He whispers sobbing thinking about the horrible memories.