~The treatment~

"What is this all about?"
I hear a familiar voice say behind us.

~Y/n POV~

I froze in place.
"Y/n?" I hear the voice ask again forcing me to slowly turn around..
"T-Taehyung-" I say with a smile.

Taehyung looks at us still in disbelief.
"You knew? Why didn't you tell us?"
His voice got a little louder than it was a few second ago.
"Look we wanted to but we didn't want to bother with more information yet until we knew for su-"

He cutt me off before i could nervously finish my sentence.
"That doesn't even make sense. Jimin and i are the ones living with this mental illness not you. Dont you know how much we've worried?"
Teahyung takes a deep breath.
"How scared i was?- No how scared i still am?" Taehyung adds.

I look down to my feet in guilt.
"Taehyung im sorry we-" Jungkook tried to talk but Taehyung cutt him off to.
"No! Don't!" Taehyung now yells not wanting to hear another word.

"..."

There was a short silence.
"You know... You don't seem that different from your mother. You keep secrets and that just makes it worse!"

Taehyungs comment immediately made me face him. I was surprised to hear something so sudden.
"If you kept a secret that would protect us i would understand. But not this! We deserve to know!" Taehyung yelled louder by each sentence.

I hear slow footsteps coming towards the kitchen.
"What secret?" Jimin asks confused yet a little disappointed.
Taehyung started breathing heavier.
"Hey- hey... Calm down Taehyung its okay. Explain it to me." Jimin says suprised patting Taehyungs back.

Taehyung fortunately calmed down by Jimin comforting him. He points at me with a serious face.
"She kept another secret." Taehyung says his breathing calming down.
Jimin raised a brow.
"She did?" He says as he looks at me trying to find out the truth.

Taehyung shakes his head a little.
"Wait not only her. Jungkook and that new guy there to." He adds pointing at them.
"No! Not Hoseok! We just told him!" I add and i feel Jungkook pinching my arm secretly.
"Ow!" I whine looking at Jungkook.
"Why did you say that!?" Jungkook whispers angrily.
I look back at Jimin and Taehyung.
"You told him before you told us?" Taehyung says surpised yet angry while Jimin was getting annoyed.
"Told what!? Tell me!" Jimin yells now impatient.

That's why is should've kept my mouth shut...
"They were looking for a way to help us but they do everything without telling us first. Its just the fact that she kept another secret. And even something that should be shared with us it only brings confusion, she told that stranger first before she told us! And its about us!" Taehyung explains still angry while Jimin furrows his brows while listening.

Jimin looks at me making me gulp.
He sighs rubbing his temples looking like he was thinking.
"You know what Taehyung. Her lesson hasn't sunk in yet. Lets go." Jimin says while pulling Taehyung with him.
"What!? Where are you guys going!?" I say worried going after them.
"To the woods! Think about the last time and what i told you then! When we come back everything will be explained to us. Everything that includes all of us!" Jimin says angrily.

I sigh in worry Jungkook and Hoseok coming towards me.
"Wait! Jimin!" I run up to Jimin grabbing his arm stopping him.
"Y/n... Let go." Jimin says calmly shaking off my hand.

I look over at Taehyung with pleading eyes.
But he ignored it...
They left closing the door loudly on their way out.

I looked back at Jungkook and Hoseok.
"What do we do?" I ask sitting on the couch.
"They know now... We should tell them everything." Jungkook says as Hoseok sits next to me.
"Yeah... I'm sorry its as if i made everything worse." Hoseok apologises looking down in guilt.