~The Talks~

~Y/n POV~

"Yes i decided to come back next week. I will be fine then. Thank you have a good day." I hang up the phone and returned back to Taehyung.

"So you will be going back next week?" Taehyung asked watching spongebob concentrated.

"Uhm yeah... Do you still like spongebob at this age?" I asked curious.
"Why ask that? It's fun. Is it for childeren?" Taehyung asked curious.

Did he even watch TV in his childhood?

"Yes it kind of is... But that doesn't matter in fact enjoy it!" I smiled softly.

Taehyung sighed. And thought about something else.
"I really want childeren one day... I hope i will have them and be a great father." Taehyung looked down and played with his fingers thinking about those things.

Do they... Always think about that? I have never thought about that.
"Since when have you been thinking about that?" I wonder...

"Well a long time... I always wanted to have a big family. My new family that would hug me when i wake up. A wife that would kiss me every morning... Man would i make her the happiest women in the world for choosing me." Taehyung giggled.

She indeed will be. I wonder who Taehyung would marry?

"When i was young my father always fought with my mother... I hate that man. When my father didn't go completely insane yet. I wished for an own healthy new family. My own." Taehyung softly smiled.

But still something hid behind that smile. I hope he knows that he is not like his father...

I smiled hearing that... Wondering how things would've been if it was different.
"But i am grateful now to and hopefully have those things in the future... Because now i have a different family. If things were different i would have never met the people i care about now... Including you." he looked up with a bright boxy smile.

A smile that i can recognize from miles away... A smile slowly spread on my face again.

All of a sudden something popped up in my mind. Taehyung and i are alone now. The topic i wanted to talk about for a long time... I can do that now.

"Taehyung?" I called out his name while he was imagining his future.

"Yes Min Y/n?"
I slightly blushed hearing him say my full name. He sounded so mature...

"Well do you still want to talk about that bridge dea-

Taehyung immediately fastly shakes his head like a child.
"No! Let's leave that in the past... I wanted to at first but we can let it go now. Right?"

Eh? He doesn't want to?
"That is alright it's no problem!" I kindly answered waving my hand.

"So Y/n... What is your dream future?" Taehyung puts his chin on his hand leaning on it looking at me with a interested face expression...

W-what?  My future... I honestly didn't think about that. I think it's because i only think about keeping them safe.

Maybe i had thought about it before my memory loss?

"Well u-uhm i honestly don't know. As long as the people i care for are happy and safe than im sure i would be fine. So you better make me maid of honor some way at your wedding!!" I yell jokingly.

But Taehyung still seemed quite worried.
"You don't have a desire? No goals? You don't have to worry to much about us alright? We will all stick around. All my 5 childeren will love you!!" Taehyung yelled grabbing my hand.

I smiled awkwardly.

F-Five!? Oh my god... That is a lot.
"Hmm then Taehyung let me ask you... what do you think would fit me?" I ask curious.