~The death~

~Jimin's POV~

"Jungkook stop crying and let me go!"
Jungkook didn't let me go.

"Please... Please Jungkook-ah! p-please your friend is drowning... Please, Y/n! She is the only hope left in my life!"

Jungkook quietly sobbed and hugged me tight from the back. Still holding me back.
"I-i know Jimin i know... But-"

"No you don't! she is the reason why i live! So please..." I started crying because this time it felt like i was really losing her.

we were standing here for 15 seconds or longer and she was under water struggling.

That thought made me break into a million pieces, my chest screaming in pain.

"Please..." I whispered out one last time hanging my hands beside me as well as hanging my head in defeat.

The pain in my chest was getting tighter and tighter. It became more suffocating by the second.

It hurts so much...

"Jimin we can't help, if we do we will d-die..." I slowly raise my head and fiercely turned around. I grab his collar bringing his face close to mine.

"I don't give a damn!... I-i can't live without her she is the reason why i want to live again! I told you! She belongs to me! You hear me!" I couldn't help but yell as I pound on my chest. She belongs right here.

If I don't do anything right now... It will be to late.

Jungkook forced a pained smile and i slowly released my grip.
"I know but... We can't, she didn't want you to. I want to help to! But we can't! It's frustrating for me to!" Sobs yet again escaped his lips as the thought truly pained him.

I didn't even listen. This was only wasting my time...

"If we want to help... Then we can!" I turned away from Jungkook and without hesitation-

I jumped.
"Jimin don't!!!" Jungkooks eyes widen in shock as he freezes in place for a few seconds. While noticably trembling he held out his hand as if to stop him.

It felt surprisingly weird. It as if im flying and yet... I'm falling. I will save you Y/n. I will save the both of you.

I knew it would not only be out of my kindness for myself but also for the fact that both Jungkook and Y/n care about his life.

I keep looking up when all of a sudden I see something I didn't expect-
"If we all don't survive than we at least tried! I won't go anywhere without all of you!"

He didn't even know us for that long, I guess experience can bring people closer. Wether you know each other for a long time or not...

I smiled painfully at his words and the next moment i felt my body hitting the freezing cold water.

A sharp pain shot throughout my body or perhaps just the shock of the cold water. But my adrenaline and determination kept me moving.

I immediately started searching for them under water.

It's so dark underwater...

It was getting darker to. It was all just making the process harder. I had to trust my hands on this one and try to feel where they are.

A splash a little further away from me was heard. It was Jungkook also hitting the water.

Just like me Jungkook seems to be pumped with adrenaline and immediately started searching for them. It's very had to move in such cold water.