~Late~

"I am a murderer."

Once those words left his lips, i felt a whole shock go through my body.

Did he kill all those innocent women? Is he that killer?

I tried to talk but I couldn't. Because I couldn't believe that such a sweet guy that used to give me Jimin's medicine had turned into a bloody killer.
"Y-you h-ho- w-why? I-

"I'm not done explaining." Hoseok interrupted me as he knew that I couldn't speak.

I nodded carefully and looked at him with horror.
"I didn't kill all those women. That's someone else in Hana's group, in other words i know him."

How many psycho's are there in her group?! She is also driving Hoseok crazy!
"Okay bu-but what about you?" I asked and swallowed in shock.

"About that day when Jimins father was killed. Hana killed him as you know but, I helped Hana to kill him..." Hoseoks voice broke.

"W-what?" I asked confused and shocked. But Hoseok wasn't finished and told everything.

"I-I gave her the knife! I held Jimins father down and saw him b-begging i-i had to! she was threatening m-me about killing all of you!" Hoseok yelled out of guilt and stress, tears rolling down his cheeks when he remembered the look of Jimins father...

It must have been horrible...

I was still shocked not knowing what to say... how hard does Hoseok have it?
"I-im so sorry..." Hoseok whispered with a shaky voice and dropped on his knees hugging my waist with his face buried in my shirt screaming his lungs out because of his traumatic experiences.

"I-i hated seeing him s-suffer!" Hoseok managed to say.

I didn't know what he was going through... I don't blame him, he has all this negative pressure on him. It's not good for him.
"Its okay." I managed to say and stroked his hair.

Hoseok stopped crying all of a sudden and looked up. His eyes were red and puffy with a pained look on his face.
"W-what? But i held him down even though she stabbed him several times. I swear i begged her to stop but she didn't, the only thing i saw was joy in her eyes..."

I tried not to imagine that horrifying look on her face.
"I-its okay it's not your fault you had to... It was a reasonable reason." I said and meant it.

I helped him get up and he immediately hugged me again.
"Thank you and just so you know i know you will save me."

"Good." I answered back with a smile stroking his back.
"Uhmm Y/n? *sniff* the groceries are on the floor... out of the plastic bags, I see tteobokki, instant ramyun and more. You eat alot!"

"Then let me go and help me clean it! All i came for was damn groceries and i almost got a heart attack TWICE!" I jokingly yelled and Hoseok laughed.

"Okay let's clean it up and bring you home."

~Teahyung POV~
~At home worried sick~

"Jin hyung! It's been 2 HOURS! And Y/n still isn't back! I-I wanna go look for her just please let me out of the apartment!" I yelled worried sick and felt anger rising.

That bad feeling. My breathing started getting heavier.

Jin noticed it and immediately felt terrified his mood immediately changed into a concerned one... But he had to keep him inside.

"Taehyung calm down. You must calm down okay? I don't know where your medicine is."

I felt myself fighting to the monster that wanted to come up in this situation. The situation that triggerd the monster.