~Involved~

I wished this could last forever...

But I knew that tomorrow was the time to stop this and get my brother back.

"Goodnight..." I drowsily respond back barely conscious before falling asleep.

~Y/n POV~

The day passed by quicker than I thought it would.

"Let go over this one more time." We were all in the living room going over a plan Hoseok came up with this morning.

Not only for our safety but for everyone's safety.

Hoseok cleared his throat and showed a little device." This is the alarm we will push as soon as we reach the building. The police will be alarmed right away and track our location-"

As Hoseok explained we all listened closely.

Yesterday when Jimin and I fell asleep Hoseok and Jungkook went to the police station. He explained the whole situation with Hana. We just couldn't hide it any longer. I was shocked at first, but came to understand his reasoning.

He mentioned everything there was.

The time he was forced to help Hana-

To even telling them that I took Jimin and Taehyung with the help of Jungkook. But he mentioned that I did it for their safety since Hana did terrible things to them.

Hoseok showed evidence of it all after a while of trying to get it, including what type of person Hana actually was. Although we had to deal with the things we did after this situation was over.

We were nowhere near done."It will take about 30 minutes before the police arrive. In that amount of time we have to distract her."

Taehyung furrowed his brows."Why can't the police just follow us right away? It will be over quicker that way."

Hoseok shook his head."They can't, Hana will know. That's why we have to be involved for this to work and not just the police. Plus it's not like it's the FBI or something. They are just casual police." Taehyung sighed as if disappointed. Its understable that he doesn't want to see her.

"A lot can happen in thirty minutes, I have heard Hana talking about Jimin and how she hates him because of something that happened." Hoseok glanced at Jimin before looking away.

Jimin looked away somewhat guilty.

"So be careful."

~Yoongi POV~

Was she telling me the truth?

Was one thing that kept passing my mind since Hana told me everything yesterday-

I am the owner of that clinic for a few years now since my father passed...

Not that I wanted to be, but my father who adopted me when I was a child owned that clinic and told me to take over and take care of my mother when he passed. That's the reason why i moved back to Korea in the first place.

Not only that he truly cared about his job.

If what Hana said is true then I absolutely failed to take care of this company. I hate this job... It's no wonder I didn't notice anything.

A somber sigh escaped my lips as I think about how I failed my father.
He truly cared about the patients and I didn't even try to look at them.

Not to mention I didn't even look at the people I hired. Y/n who turned out to be my sister, took Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung with her. A heavy headache slowly appeared.