~Bad day~

"What!?"" Jungkook and i yelled at the same time.

I felt even more stressed.
What are we supposed to do now?

"Oh no this is bad! This is so bad!!" I jumped up and walked back and forth in my bedroom panicking.

They say everything you do has consequences. Well it would've been better if i ended up with a million won and not death! Again!

"Hey! hey don't worry! If you stay calm! he won't suspect you guys!!" Taehyung added to make us feel calmer.

Well if this is supposed to make me calmer than it did work a little...
"But only... If you can act. Because if you are nervous and sweating then he will definitely notice something is wrong..." Taehyung added with a nervous smile.

But my acting skills suck!!
"That is still bad because i'm so bad at pretending to be calm!"

Jungkook stopped me from walking back and forth and hugged me to calm me down."It's alright we'll all be okay, so don't worry." I calmed down and hugged Jungkook back.

He says that now but once he sees what I will say... He will hate me for life!
"Ahww... Not without me you guys!~" Taehyung whined and hugged us both.

I looked over Jungkook's shoulder and i saw Jimin staring far back in the hallway.He looked so angry and hurt... I need to remember what i did wrong.

I forgot about him for a second. I know I keep a lot of secrets from him but... It's better if he won't know this to.

It's for the best. If this is the reason why he is angry wich i think he's not than i can't make it up to him for now.

"Jungkook can you leave me alone with Tae for a moment?"

Jungkook noticed Jimin and nodded he gently closed the door.

I saw that Jimin kept staring at us. I looked back at him. The moment the door closed i immediately looked at Tae.

"Tae! How much Soju did we drink yesterday after Jungkook fell asleep?"

i saw Taehyung thinking.

"I don't know... I drunk as much as you did yesterday so how am i supposed to remember? And jeez WOMEN! i have the worst headache ever don't you?" Teahyung rubbed his temples and looked pained.

"Just a little-... B-but that's not what i'm talking about Tae!-" I tried to talk about it again but got interrupted again.

"Wow seriously just a little? You are no joke! I was locked up for a while so that's maybe why i can't handle alcohol well." Taehyung says thinking rubbing his chin.

One sentence came up in my mind. Is this guy serious?!
I've known him for 3 days and it seriously feels like i have known him for years. The expierence really brought us closer.

"Tae listen to me! I'm being serious here! You know what... Never mind just look around if you find something in my bedroom."

"Yes ma'm!" Taehyung yells like a soldier ans we bother started immediately started searching.

I needed to find a clue of why Jimin was so angry with me.

"What the hell is this?" Taehyung suddenly asks. I looked over to Taehyung and i saw him holding something... But what?