~Hospital visit~

~Y/n POV~

"Oh boy are we in a pickle now." I mumble.
"What did you say?" Jungkook asks confused.

Why is that women everywhere i go!?
"I-I don't know! Be quiet!... Come with me!" I quietly yell and pull Jimin and Taehyung with me. The others quickly follow me hiding behind a wall.

I quickly take a peek trying to figure out why they were here.
"They are not infront of my mothers room. But i can't go to her because i have to pass Hana." I whisper to myself.

"Don't say you're thoughts out loud others can hear." Jungkook says hitting the back of my head gently while I lean against the wall.

I quickly rub my head and secretly look again ignoring Jungkook.

If she sees us then it's over. Even my boss is there. If she can prove it then...  All of us will be in trouble.
"Y/n! Why can't we go to your mother?" Jin quietly yells annoyed.

"B-because my boss is there! And he thinks im at home resting! " I yell panicking.

And Hana is there... That's the actual bigger problem. Because she will immediately know.

I can't send Jungkook. She wanted to hurt him. The only one i can send is Jin because she doesn't know about him but when she does find out about him he will be in danger to.

And he is just an innocent handsome man.

I will have to go myself...
"I will go and distract them myself. When i do you guys quickly go to my mothers room. Got it?" I say actually terrified.

"Jungkook will bring you." I add but i could tell that Jungkook knew that something other than seeing our boss was wrong.

"Okay be safe." Jungkook says dropping his questions. They were about walk but i held them back.
"No! I go first! They are still there aren't they? Wait for my sign or just walk when you don't see us anymore." I quickly explain and started to walk towards them.

My heart beating fast. My palms starting to sweat.
"Stay calm... She won't do anything in public. And definitely not when the boss is around." I whisper to myself and quickly look back at the others. Seeing Jungkook giving me the thumbs up smiling.

It calmed me down a little.

I almost reached the others seeing Hana facing me with a surprised expression on her face.
"Oh look its... You." She slowly says with a disgusted expression.

"Hey! Hana! And Yoongi! How are you!" I stutter terrified my hands soaking in sweat standing next to Yoongi.

Actually a little behind him.
"She gets to call you Yoongi? How unprofessional." Hana rolls her eyes.
"I told her to call me that." Yoongi slowly says with a cold expression.

Seeing the jealousy in her eyes.

"What brings you here Y/n? I thought you were sick at home." Yoongi asks with a more gentle yet still cold suspicious expression.

"Well you know how i have bad health these days. Was just a check up. And then i saw you two! Wanna have a cup of tea?" I nervously ask sweat basically dripping down my back.

"Wow it's hot in here isn't it?" I add nervously laughing wiping my forehead.

I saw Yoongi hesitating for a bit.
"Yes that's fine. Why don't you two head to the cafeteria already i have to say hello to someone." Yoongi says ignoring my weird behavior.

Her and i alone... Crap.
As Yoongi was walking away Hana and i were making our way to the elevator.
"Are you sure you wanna take the elevator with me?" She suddenly says with a smirk still looking at the elevator.