~Disguise Plan~

~Y/n POV~

I slowly open my eyes...
"W-where am i?" I weakly speak feeling very tired.

I tried to sit up but it didn't work. It felt like a big heavy stone was laying on top of me...

I raise my head a little feeling a bad headache. Then it all came back to me.

The thing that happened with Hana and the cut she made in my arm.

Horrible... Why was it bleeding that much. I didn't think it was that serious.

Wait its the house? It is isn't it?
"Hello?" I weakly yell and someone slowly walks in to the livingroom..

Wow i haven't been here for a while... It feels like the old days.

"Jimin?... Jungkook?" I hesitate who it was but the answer already cleared up when i heard 2 loud men walking in to the livingroom.

"It was me." Namjoon slowly says with a smile and grabs my hand gently.
"Namjoon?" I weakly say and smile.

All of a sudden the loud arguing stops.
"Namjoon?... Who are you talking to?" Jungkook slowly and suspectly asks.

Jimin also glared at Namjoon. He just slowly turns around with a terrified face.
"I- N-Nothing! I mean no one!" Namjoon panickly says and bows.

What is this all about?
"Is Y/n awake? Is she?" Jimin slowly but dominantly asks.

You've got to be kidding me.
"Yes i am. Stop bullying Namjoon." I speak and Jimin stands there shocked.

All of a sudden both men fly towards me and kneel down namjoon was already sitting down in the middle.

What a dream hehe...
"Y/n are you okay!?" Jungkook asks worried his eyebrows furrowed.

"No... I feel weak. It's horrible." I say with honesty. I don't want to lie now.
"You know what Namjoon and Jimin will be here to take care of you. I need to get Taehyung and Jin or else they'll kill me or bury me alive." Jungkook jokingly says and gently hugs me.

"Dont say it as a joke because they will if you dont get them. You know that." Jimin says in a serious tone actually joking with Jungkook.

"No... N-No they wouldn't." Jungkook nervously laughs.
"Wanna call them and ask?" Jimin aks.

"No let's not do that." Jungkook says terrified and hurries to the car.
"Did you see his face?" Jimin laughs quietly out.

"Okay. Watch out on the road!" I slowly yell out ignoring Jimins mean joke.

Jungkook stops and nods with a nervous smile. As he was about to rush away Jimin stops him.
"Wait!" Jimin yells and Jungkook faced  Jimin who was sitting on his knees facing me.

He looked back in Jungkooks eyes signing something.
"What now! O-Oh!! Yea right! Sure! Uhm Namjoon come with me! Hurry we dont have time!" Jungkooks yells with a nervous smile yet secret smile.

Namjoon nods surprised and confused yet calm and hurries up following Jungkook. Namjoon is a lot calmer? He got used to being around us.

But that's sudden. He leaving me alone with Jimin. I guess that's fine to.
"Wait but W-Wy do you need me to co-meeee~" Jungkook pulled Namjoon with him and i heard their voices fade away.

The door closed. Leaving Jimin
and me all alone... Just like the first time we came here. That has been a while. It was like meeting him for the first time but also like i knew him.
"Are you okay Y/n?" Jimin suddenly asks as he looks deep into my eyes.