~His father~

"Yeah mom we will be safe nothing to worry about." My mom smiled but her smile soon faded away.

"Y/n i have some bad news if Jimin wants to hear it then he can hear it to." Bad news? I felt my heart race a little.

I looked at Jimin and he squeezed my hand softly and gently.
"Hey i'm here right beside you." He softly said with a smile. It made me calm down, a little more stress and i might seriously die.

His warm hand touching mine... Its calming me down.

My mother turned around and closed the door.
"Okay Y/n i should've told you this sooner but..." There was a pause and i saw her looking down.

"But?...." I said stressing, Jimin gave a light hand squeeze again.
"Okay the reason why i came is- "

We got interrupted by Jungkook opening the door. I lost it for a second and yelled.
"Just close the damn door!"

They all stared at me in suprise and Jungkook carefully closed the door.
"I mean uhm sorry... You know what mom stay over tonight you can tell me tomorrow."

She nodded, got up and left the kitchen nevrously smiling.
"I think i'll go to bed to Chim goodnight." I smiled at him but he seemed distracted?

I looked at Jimin and he saw something on the floor but i didn't really look because I was so tired.
"Uhmm sure see you" Jimin quickly answered distracted.

"Okaayyyy..." I muttered and left the kitchen.

Finally reunited with my soft bed ignoring the burning pain on my arm and i blacked out in like 5 seconds.

Goodnight everyone...

~Jimin POV~

I saw Y/n's mother getting up to leave the kitchen. I heard something dropping on the floor and looked in the direction i heard it.

My eyes were seeking and then i saw something white in the corner.
I looked at it and didn't even really pay attention to what Y/n said.

After Y/n left the kitchen i crawled to the white thing. Forgetting about the burning pain on my tigh.
"What the-

It was a container with pills? Why does Ms. Min have this? I wanted to read the label but someone opened the door causing me to fall over since i was behind the door.

I quickly grabbed the container filled with pills and threw them in my pants. When you have no pockets you still need to hide stuff.

I quickly lay down in the floor as if I fell hard... But why did i lay down like this? It's so unnatural.

I'm so stupid...

"O hello Jimin sweetie-" Ms. Min saw me laying on the floor and gave me a weird look.

"Uhmm nevermind sorry honey." She closed the door and i sighed relieved, maybe she came to search for the pills.

I took them out of my pants and started reading the label.
I skipped the unimportant part and curiously readed the important part.

When i saw what it was my eyes froze and i stared at the word.
I sat against the wall feeling sadness and anger rising.
"Why always us? Does this world hate us!?"

I aggressively stand up and threw the pills against the wall and covered my mouth with both hands then leaning against the wall trying to breath.
What are these damn pills?! This has to be a joke!

Why is that women carrying these pills!
She isn't sick right?

It's not real. It's not!
"Its not!" I yell aggressively trying to release my anger.