~The blood~

~Jungkook POV~

I parked the car infront of the house and hurried to the other side of the car to get Y/n out.

I held her in bridal style and locked the car running to the door.

I cant open the door! I have to call for help. I'm sorry Jimin...
"Hyung! Jimin!" I yell kicking the door.

I looked at Y/n and her head was hanging while her arm was still bleeding leaving a puddle of blood on the ground.

Oh my god... How deep is that cut? Did it cut a important vein or something?

Maybe i should've taken her to the hospital instead of calling my cousin to come here. But she wanted me to get out of the city...

I didn't know the cut bleeded this much. Its keep getting worse! When is Jimin hyung opening this damn door anyway!

Maybe he is sleeping...

I heard footsteps running to the door.
"Come on!" I yell unpatiently.

The door opened and i saw a sleepy Jimin his honey blond hair all messy.
"What's with all the screaming..." Jimin tiredly asked yawning not noticing Y/n yet. His eyes slightly opened.

"Did you forget your keys again! I was sleeping. And-" All of a sudden Jimin stopped talking.

Jimin fully opened his eyes and looked at me. All of a sudden his eyes widen.
"W-what? W-who is th-

He took a look at her face and his eyes widen even more. His face turning pale.

His mouth slowly opens and i ran past him knowing he knew it was Y/n.

I ran inside and i lay her gently on the couch immediately calling for a doctor.

My cousin.

~Jimin POV~

"Y/n?..."
I stood there shocked...

Was that real? Am i seeing things again?

At this point i was more frightened by the blood and wasn't fully aware that it was Y/n.

Where is she bleeding? It's not somewhere on her face right? She had blood on her face to...

The blood. Its so much blood.
"B-blood..." I still stood there in shock and softly mumble.

Why is it so familiar? I've seen that much blood before...

"M-mom?" I thought about my mother and about the day she was murdered.

I was there trembling knowing I lost her because of it.

No... I won't lose her! Stop it Jimin! Dont think negative you know it will bring you to the negative sid-

"Jimin..."

"What? Who said that?" I look around but no one was there.

Is it that... Voice?

I immediately close the door and lean against the door. Breathing heavily.
"Have you forgotten me already?"

I felt fear building up... Its that voice again. T-That can't be i took my medicine.
"That medicine doesn't help now... You're way to triggerd. Wich is a good opportunity for me now hmhm." The dark voice let's out a big laugh.

W-what?
My heartbeat speeds up and the hall became dark.
"S-Stop playing with me! Leave me alone!" I yell historically and run down the hall to look for Jungkook.

I need to look for help. I can't get sucked into this!

"Jungkook!" I yell out with fear hearing the voice laugh around the room.