~New job~

~Y/n's POV~
~1 year later from the hospital~

After a while of recovery and studying while finding out who the new me is! i moved back to Busan and i found a new job!!

I now live in Busan again for about a week and i worked at a grocery store.

I got money from my mother to buy a car and its not a fancy car just a normal one.

Two seats in the front and two in the back. Im actually driving right now to my new job my first day.

Its not the safest job ever but i wanted to do it. I don't know what i wanted to do before my accident but sadly i can't remember...

I got therapy because i had depression for a while.

I tried to force myself to remember things. I thought about hitting my head and try to get my memory back that way.

They even considered to send me to a mental hospital. Also here in Busan.

But i accepted my fate and did what i wanted to do.

"Oh! I arrived!" I yell exited while locking my car. While this women made weird eye contact with me...

I don't care actually.

I ran inside with my heels.
I almost can't walk on them so tomorrow ill be coming with just flat shoes.

I looked at the big white building before going inside.
I kissed my bracelet because i feel save with it i have no idea why...

Like someone is with me, that was very important to me.

I do wonder why... When i ask my mother she just says she doesn't know why either.

I hope i will find out. Because I know she is hiding things for me.

Someone woke meup out of my thoughts.
"Hello! Ms.Min right?" She asks looking at her paper and then at me. I just smiled and nodded.
"Does the boss know about what happened with you and the accident?" The women asks with a questionable look.

"U-uhm yes!" I say excited to meet my patient. This lady is so nice and pretty! It's a good start!
"Alright come on follow me! Im Ms. Kim or Hana kim. I think you saw it on my jacket" She points at her name tag.

"Y-yeah i did it's a very charming name" I compliment her and she returns a big smile.

Kind of expecting a compliment back but that's fine...

"Here are the lockers- Oh! Did Mr. Min or Yoongi yesterday give you your locker key already?"
I nodded but i think she wanted a full answer.

"Uhm yeah number 98" she looked at my key number closely.

"Good that's also your patients number but it has zero in the end. So your locker number is 98 so your patient is... number 980... A-and if you would get a new patient your locker would change to you can open your patients room with the same key or key card." She explained with a forced smile. That's weird she said the number 980 part with a pale face.

"Uhm okay but... What's wrong are you feeling well?" She looked at me and faked a smile.
"Y-yeah o-of course"

I followed her to the medical canteen and the room where breaks are held for the hard workers.
"This is Mr. Jeon he works here not so long either." Hana introduced a handsome tall man. I waved and he gave me the sweetest bunny smile.

"If anything goes wrong you need to call him for help he is very smart and strong." She says teasing him.
"Yahh! Noona!! Im just normal! And uhm y-you can call me J-jungkook."
The man with the bunny smile mumbled. He looked pretty shy..