~Admired~

~Y/n POV~

Hoseok parked the car not to far from Hana's base and turned towards us.

"As soon as we leave this car.. The half hour goes in." We all quietly leave the car and Hoseok hold up his arm showing the button he was talking about earlier,

And pushes it.

I take a deep breath in and out before nodding my head.

With the timer going we all stay together as planned and slowly make our way to closer to the base.

It all felt so real and raw now.

"Wait." Hoseok stops us with his arm as if to hold us back and looks at a group of men talking Infront of the base.

"Are they going to leave?" Jungkook asks from behind us. Hoseok narrows thinking about what they could possibly be doing."No but, from what it looks like, the guys are just having a break."

I couldn't help but sigh.

"If we don't distract Hana she will find out one way or another." I say in a hurry. I knew this was going to be hard, but those guys won't just randomly leave.

"It's okay, let me take care of this." Hoseok says, while narrowing his eyes. What is he going to do?

Just as he was about to get up I grab his wrist." What are you doing? You're not going out there are you?" He must be looked at as some kind of traitor.

There is no way they will happily welcome him.

Hoseok smiles and raises his brow, his serious expression softening a little.
"It's fine, I have another plan. You don't expect me to sacrifice myself and leave you all behind, do you?"

I sigh after thinking for a bit, my grip around his wrist getting looser.

"Alright then, but be careful." I say while removing my grip around his wrist this time."Got it." He responds with a wink and carefully runs towards another hiding spot, keeping his head down while doing so.

I watch him carefully go from spot to spot. He is getting closer..

Out of the blue, I hear a scoff behind me, causing me to turn around.
"What was that wink for?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Wasn't it a cool way to leave though?" Taehyung adds, admiring they way Hoseok left. Jimin ignores Taehyungs comment, still looking bothered.

Jungkook raises a brow and sighs.
"You guys can still be like this, in this situation?" Jimin looks a bit offended and turns towards Jungkook this time.

Oh, no.. "Guys-"

Jimins volume goes up a notch."What do you mean with 'Like this' he winked at her like some hero. It's only natural to be bothered by-"

"Hey, who is there!" A sudden yell rings out around the area, causing all three of us to freeze.

The four men Infront of the base all look around, trying to find the source of the commotion.

At the same time I look around, trying to spot Hoseok when all of a sudden-

What the hell..

While the men were distracted, I see Hoseok's figure slowly coming up behind them. Narrowing my eyes to see him better, I notice an object in his hands. Is that a- Where did he get that baseball bat from!?

Without hesitation, he pulls back and hits the man with the shiny wooden bat. It smashes the back of the mans head, causing my hands to fly over my mouth.