~Distraction~

"We need to talk about this."

I was actually thinking the same thing...I felt myself calming down and did what was needed.

"I think we do."

~Y/n POV~

It was quiet on both lines even though i wanted to talk about this.

Neither of us seemed to know what to say."Uhm... Yoongi?" I quietly call out his name."You really didn't know?" He asks yet again in this time a softer tone. "No... I didn't. You never had a clue either right?" This time I ask to make sure."I didn't even suspect it." Yoongi seemed different than usual. He really didn't know what to say.

But luckily I had a question in mind already."When were you adopted?" I ask approaching the sensitive topic.

"I don't really remember. It was when I was little. I was adopted by a wealthy family in Japan." Yoongi explains calmly. A wealthy family in Japan?

Is that why we went to Japan?

"Well I just want to apologize for all this... It would've been fun to have an older brother." I hesitantly say clearing my throat right after.

I heard a little gasp on the other side of the line."Uhm yeah, I guess." How would this go? Would we let things be the way they are now or try to get closer as family? Was it even possible for me to get closer as family with all that had been going on behind his back?

I had to think about that.

But what I do know is that even though I just found out that he is my brother I should warn him about Hana. I won't be repeating the same mistake."Hey, Yoongi? I have to tell you something."

I could feel my heart beat quicken and my throat getting thicker. Would he believe me? "Go ahead. I have time." He casually responds noticing the slight tremble in your voice.

Here goes nothing.
"It's about Hana. You can't trus-"

All of a sudden a loud *thud* interrupts my sentence. What was that? "Yoongi?"A voice I despise the most suddenly answers me."Hello there Y/n. Did you miss me?" Hana?

Immediate panick flowed through my body as soon as I heard her voice.

"W-What did you do!?" I couldn't possibly hide my panic this very moment."You think that I would let you and your group rest peacefully?"

She scoffs and continues.

"I'll be taking your dear brother with me for today. I hope you come on time tomorrow! You should know the way since Hoseok is with you!" She suddenly changes her low voice to a cheery one.

"Oh... And I know you won't chicken out this time. Because if you do-" There was a short silence."Yoongi dies." After that one last threat she hangs up leaving me with no time to answer.

...

This happened so quickly that i was in utter shock. Anger, panic and frustration pumped through my body.

With no time to spare I rush to the living room opening and closing the door aggressively. The three men immediately turned to look at me to see me standing there breathing heavily."Hey, hey what's wrong?"

Jimin immediately stands up and walks towards me sensing something was wrong the moment he saw me like this."She has Yoongi." I say crystal clear.

Hoseok immediately stands up in concern."What did she say?" Hoseok immediately gets serious the moment I mentioned Yoongi."It happened when we called- She took him to make sure we wouldn't change our minds about 'visiting' her tomorrow."