~My Mother!?~

"Mom!?"
At this moment i was panicking because Jimin is here and 3 other guys.

Jimin! He doesn't know my mom is here and he could come in anytime!
But i can't send her away so whatever happens just happens!

I gotta chill!

"Oh sweetie! How are you!"
I smile and hug her totally lying that I'm fine.
"Oh i'm good! I'm so great!!" I exaggerated with a big smile.

She smiled at me and just walked inside. she saw Jin reading.
"Uhm? Y/n who is this?"

I looked at Jin for help.
"O-Oh hello Ms.Min i am Seok Jin your daughter's best friend." He bowed like a prince and kissed my mother's hand....

What a flirt...
"Oh hehe good to meet you!" She turned to me. And she totally enjoyed it...

"Hey honey this is a beautiful charming man! Is he at any chance more than a friend?" She whispers secretly and winks.

"No! Mom seriously!" I whisper back loudly. She giggled and sat down on the couch.

Jungkook walked in talking but stopped when he saw my mother.
"Hey Y/n Namjoon and Jimi- AAH!" Jungkook stumbled back and looked at me.

"Its my mother!" I mouthed without a sound and Jungkook nodded quickly turning a little red.

I looked at him with wide eyes. Signing him to be polite.
"Ohh who is this handsome man!" My mother yells excited.

Thank God she didn't pay attention to what he was saying.
"I am Jungkook ma'm i assume that this beautiful lady is your mother
Y/n?"

Well he is good at hiding his embarresment...

I nodded and gave Jungook and Jin the thumps up.
"I will get some tea okay?" All three of them nodded.

I walked to the kitchen to get some tea and waited for the water to boil.
I thought about earlier when i seriously almost died.

If my mother knew that THE- Wait a second...

All of a sudden Jimin popped up in my head. She knew him right?

She knew Jimin? But never told me about him after the accident?

I felt a bit of anger rising but i shaked it out of my thoughts when i heard my mom scream and hurried to the livingroom.
"J-Jimin?" My mother said carefully.
Damnit!

Did no one tell him!?

Jimin froze.
Jungkook and Jin looked at me. I signed them to go to the bedroom where Namjoon was.
"Y/n? Why is he here? Isn't he supposed to be in some sort of hospital clinic?" My mom said scared. Fear spread over face.

"How do you know about that? And why didn't you tell me about him?" I didn't even care about it anymore and asked her right away.

"I-i don't know i'm sorry." My mother apologized.
"No stop apologizing it's not working. I brought Jimin here because he is important to me."

All of a sudden she smiled and stands up. The fear in her face fading.
"You're right... I did it for reasons Sweetie." She gently says and painfully looks at Jimin.

She slowly walked up to Jimin and hugged him like it was her own son.
"I'm so sorry sweetheart i really missed you."

She says painfully and holds in her sobs.
"I really did. I'm so sorry for not bringing Y/n to you... I'm sorry for everything that happened to you." She added and hugged him tighter.

Jimin smiled and hugged her back.
"It's okay, i am fine really." Jimin softly said with a tear rolling down his cheek.
But this time of happiness.