~Stress~

"Hoseok..."
After his name left my lips a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n i-i have to or else i will lose my loved ones including you... I'm so sorry i-

"SHUT UP HOSEOK!" Ms. Kim shouted, Hoseok immediately stopped talking.

"Look sweetie stop calling me Ms. Kim you can call me Hana. Kim Hana. I have told you before."

"I don't care... When i first came here and you gave me a tour i really thought we could be friends, Why are you even doing this to me? More important MY friends."

"LOOK I don't need your sad whining! All you need to tell me is... Where are Jimin and Taehyung. I know you're secret and If you don't want Namjoon to be in pain while he is here then BRING. THEM. BACK!"

My eyes widen is shock.

She knows my secret?! How?

Maybe i can get Namjoon out of here to? Wait I can't.

If i get Namjoon out of here then she will definitely know that i have Tae and Jimin, i just can't put other people in my problems.

I need to think of a plan alone!

"Look, Hana. I don't know what you are talking about. And i really don't care, do what you want."

Actually i did care.
I can't believe this is adding to my list fo stress.

"Oh you wanna play it that way? Well honey i will find out and you will REGRET the choice you just made." She said grabbing Hoseok's wrist and was about to leave with Hoseok.

"Come with me Hoseok... Please i will support you."

Hoseok looked at Hana and back at me.
"I-I-

I interrupted Hoseok.

"Hoseok she can't kill you're family you know that. And don't worry about me and Jungkook we will be alright just come with me."

I saw Hoseok thinking but he looked down.
"I'm sorry I can't i cannot risk you're life for my safety i'm sorry. Because she can do it."

I nodded sadly and dragged Namjoon to a room where he could wake up.

Sadly enough he will wake up with fear. He definitely experienced a trauma.

I need to call a doctor for him and inform Mr. Min with this news.

It's so terrible that a young innocent man is interfered with my problems. He didn't sign up for this.

I feel even more guilty.

I hurriedly called a doctor and said my farewell to Namjoon.

I will make sure that he will be my patient.

Freedom is what i owe him.

I headed towards Mr.Mins office again.
"Come in!"
I came in and saw Mr. Min working in his computer.

"Mr. Mi- I mean Yoongi, uhm can i talk to you for a second."
"Yeah sit down and say it already."