~Running away~

Its Jimin! My bestfriend Jimin!

I first thought he may have been a boyfriend or boyfriend and thought why would i date someone this mentally unstable.

But he actually was my childhood friend...

I felt my head sting for a while... I can't believe I forget someone this important to me? I need to talk to him tomorrow.

And ask why he is there.

I felt a lot of emotions wash over me.

I really wish i didn't loose my memories and now after 6 months i feel awful again.

~Jimin POV~
~In his head dreaming~

"Oh no... Not again i wanna wake up!!"
I started running and running it was dark and everything was black.

I kept running but it was endless i was stuck...

I fell on the floor and i felt water surrounding me.

i faced the floor but when i looked up...

I saw a beautiful forest with flowers every where and the sun shining on my face.

There she was... Y/n...

"Y/n!!! Oh god i missed you!" She was smiling but when i run to her and touched her arm she didn't respond she just looked confused.

Like she didn't remember me...

Everything turned dark i saw the trees starting to look dark and the sun disappeared.
I heard screaming everywhere i looked around and Y/n was gone...

"Y/n!!! Where are you!!!!" I heard more screaming and hurriedly run through the forest and followed the screaming.

On the way i saw my mother covered with dirt not being able to reach her.

I ran the other direction trying to hold back my tears. I followed the screams and heard them getting louder.

When i heard the screaming louder i saw Y/n laying weak on the floor bleeding everywhere...

I saw the accident happen the scene of her saving that little girl. She opened her eyes a little...

"Goodbye ChimChim" she said with her last breath and she gave in to the darkness.

I saw her soul leaving her body. I tried to grab it but i couldn't.

"Come on!" I gave up and ran to her weak body.

I held her in my arms.
"Stay with me Y/n!!!!" I started yelling and cried out loud.

I saw dead people gathering around me taking trying her away from me...

"NOOO!! You won't have her body!! Give her back!!  S-she is not yours to take!!" I yelled but they didn't listen and took her away.

And i couldn't help her.

I tried to stand up to get her back but i couldn't. I let collapsed on the ground and the forest turned grey. Everything around me died.

I sobbed and hugged my knees making myself small.

It started raining and all of a sudden..

A small voice said
"She wasn't yours either"

I knew no one was there... I knew I lost her. I knew i was alone.