~Hurry~

~Y/n POV~

"There is no later. Let's get it over with and if you stay never mention it ever again." Jungkook hung his head sadly. These emotions overwhelming him.

Choose? What does he mean? I know i did stupid stuff now. I started this i can't push it onto someone else. Never!
"I-

My phone interrupted me yet again. Always that stupid phone interrupting me! It's seriously annoying!
"Will you answer that first?" Jungkook asked cold.

I sighed without looking at the number and answered the call.
"Hello? Min Y/n speaking." I dryly answered.

"Yes hello Ms. Min." A women's voice spoke.

I dont recognize that voice?

~Jungkook POV~

That damn phone interrupting my conversation. She even dares to answer it. I wanted her to hang up.

"Who is this?" She asked confused and i immediately got interested to. Is that the women she was talking about?

I came a little closer trying to hear the women on the other line. Y/n didn't seem to care about me listening.

All of a sudden her eyes widen.

I looked at her face expression. And it slowly turned pale.
"W-what is that now? Are you sure? What is her name?" Y/n asked trembling.

What is she saying?
"Is her name Min Eun Ae? Check again please!" Y/n asked now waiting a while for the answer.

She is trembling...  Who was Eun Ae again?

Once the women answered. Y/n stared infront her. Her eyes filling with tears.
"W-What is wrong?" I asked honestly worried.

She didn't answer and hang up the phone dropping her arm.
"I-I don't know..." Y/n replied looking like she was out of it still shocked.

"Y/n?" I wave a hand in front of her face and she slowly looks at me with her teary eyes.

Her soul is still there right? I wonder what the bad news is?

She slowly stands up and tries to walk to the door. I stand here looking at her confused.
"I-i... Where do I-" she suddenly stopped talking and started to slowly fall over.

"Y/n! Wait!" My eyes widen.

I ran up to her and catched her. I looked around around the room and saw a couch.
"Let's get you to the couch..."

I carried her to the couch and laid her down gently.
"Y/n? What happened?" I shook her gently.

She opened her eyes and she still looked out of it.
"I- My mother... S-She doesn't have long anymore. But why! S-She was healthy!" She looked at me and yelled sadly.

Tears finally started flowing now.

It shocked me. Because i know how important my mother is to me. Her mother was such a sweet lady...
"Shh... Let it all out. Hug me..." I kindly said.

I decided to drop the topic from before. Because first of all my anger dissapeared and she needed support right now.

She is so stressed im actually scared that she will break down or get a heart attack. Thinking about it scares me!

I sat on my knees and hugged her my ear on her chest. I heard her heart beating so fast.

"She is the only blood related family i have! She always c-cared for me so why! I love her so much! I regret not talking to her more often... She was the only one i remembered when i woke up in the hospital! She was suffering all alone..." She desperately cried out trying to calm her breathing.