~Misunderstanding~

~Y/n POV~

Something is off.

Jimin wasn't behaving like this a moment ago...
Ever since we left the hospital he has been acting kind of strange?

Is it because it was a hospital? Did it traumatize him? I should've thought about that more...
"Were here!" Jungkook says as he parked the car snapping me put of my thoughts.

But everyone was awfully quiet.
"Is there something wrong?" I slowly ask when i look at the others.

They're eyes widen and they all of a sudden start to get excited.

But i could tell that it was forced.
"Y-yeah! Finally!" Taehyung stutters while laughing happily.

"I can't do it." Namjoon says all of a sudden breaking the "happy" tension.

"Don't worry that's okay Namjoon. We don't expect you to trust strange people one the street right away." I smile assuring him it was okay.

He gave me a smile smile relaxing his tensed shoulders.

"Well then well stay here. You don't have to push yourself." Jin says as he looks at me and gives a sign its okay.

I smile and nod getting out of the car.
I hold the door open as Jimin puts his sunglasses and mask back on.
"Let me fix you're hat a little." I say as i fix it.

As i reach out he pushes my hand away. Still careful not to hurt my hand.
"Its fine... I can do it."

"Uhm okay." I awkwardly mumble still suspecting the tensed mood.

Is it because the city plan kind of failed? With it taking to long and all?

We all got out of the car except for Namjoon and Jin.
"So where do you wanna go guys?" I ask ready to go, checking if i have everything in my purse.

"Coffee shop." Jimin immediately says in a cold tone.
"A-Alright then." I say not commenting on his behavior.

I don't want to make it worse...

We all walk into the crowded city looking around. But something was still off... They were so happy before? What is going on?

I just couldn't stop thinking about it.
"Jungkook what is going on?" I whisper clearly worried.

"Let's go to that one!" Jungkook points at a coffe shop that looked quite peaceful and a lot less crowded.

When we opened the door you heard a bell meaning that customers are visiting.
"What the hell was that?" Taehyung asks as he looks around.

It's all new for him... He probably forgot most of it.

"It was a bell! It rings when you come in. It means that a customer came in. Not every cafe has one. It's so that the people know a customer is visiting just like you know!" I explain as Taehyung listens to my explanation carefully.

"Oh i see. Pretty clever..." Taehyung says as he looks around.

Jimin however already picked a spot for us to sit in the corner behind a wall.
"Jungkook can you order? I want to check up on Jimin." I quietly ask.

"Yes you can go ahead. I will take the orders. I will keep an eye on Taehyung to. But i do wanna talk about something important later." Jungkook says smiling waiting for the orders.

"Yeah ofcourse! thank you!" I smile and hurry to Jimin sitting next to him.

But all he did was stare out of the window...

This is not what i expected his first city trip to be after a while... It kind of breaks my heart.
"It took longer in the hospital than expected. I had a talk with my boss... Its getting darker now, sorry about that." I weakly laughed and sigh as i knew that the city plan kind of failed.