~No more fighting~

~Yoongi POV~

"Why would she leave so fast without a care?" I whispered.

"What was that boss?" A women said.
I turned around recognizing that voice, when i saw her i sighed.

"Are you here again to convince me that Y/n has Jimin Hana?" I said rolling my eyes.

"And Taehyung." She added.
I felt myself getting stressed with her nonsense and stupid talks.

"Okay listen Hana say what you wanna tell me and then leave!"
"Well i'm pretty sure that Y/n has... Namjoon." She whispered the last part in my ear.

Oh my god... This women isn't 100% in her head. But then again... Who is.

"One more time talking about this and you're fired!" I yelled at her.
"Fine!" She yelled back and stamped away.

I walked back to my office and started thinking about what Hana said... Y/n is acting kind of strange? I mean she also has never used her taser for safety.

I should look more into it.

~Hana's POV~

"Fine!" I yelled back and stamped away.
Its like he only favours that little ugly rat! I know she has Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon!

Namjoon was a test to see if she would take him and she did.
Sadly enough i can't use Hoseok as bate because he is on my side.

How do people don't get it? Especially Yoongi he knows what happened six year ago.

Jimin and Taehyung deserve to die.
Why? Because Jimin stabbed my mother and she died tragically.

She was such a sweet women.

And why Taehyung? He is just the exact same monster.

~Flashback~
~6 years ago at age 14~

My mother and i were talking about our vacation next week.

But got interrupted when a man came storming in the big white building.
"Please help my son! He is going crazy! It happened after his mother passed away tragically!I-i don't know what happened but it just happened out of nowhere!" The man yelled.

My mother walked up the man and asked him questions.
"Calm down sir. Where is you're son can we see him? We will later need to contact you about what was going on."

"Yes of course! Please follow me." The man said and showed my mother the way.

I wanted to follow her but she stopped me and a few other doctors joined her.

"Sweetie stay here okay? Its for your own safety." My mother said and caressed my cheek.
"Okay mom. Stay safe." I hesitated at first but agreed because what is the worst that can happen right?

"I'll be safe. Love you~" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the building walking to the parking lot in front of the building with a group.

I looked through the big window to see what my mothers group was dealing with.
And i saw a boy breaking the the car window with his head and crawling out of it.