~Hormones~

~Jimin POV~

"YAAAHHH!!!!"
Me and Jungkook jump up when we heard Y/n yelling...

She woke up very fast.

I run out of the kitchen and saw Y/n and Taehyung laughing...

H-how?

They just escaped death and now this are they out of their minds!

They need to rest!

When i was about to walk up to them, i felt a hand resting on my shoulder and Jungkook gave me a warm smile.

"Jimin don't you see that Taehyung is acting different? I think its because of Y/n. And they aren't running around they are just joking around okay?" I looked over at Taehyung and Y/n one last time and turned around to finish the dinner.

He is right.

"Hey Jungkook? Do you think that all of us will be okay?" I asked while getting the chopsticks.

"What do you mean?"
Jungkook asked confused.

"Well you do know you have to go back to work and act like nothing happened because you know... Because of us me an Tae.."

"Are worried about that? Listen, Y/n and i will do everything to protect you, Y/n just showed to you that she will. She even tried to help Taehyung and that brought her to danger. Don't worry we will keep Y/n save to okay?"

I smiled and nodded

"Uhmm Jimin we can bring the food to the living room and eat?" Jungkook said in a awkward way.

"O-oh yeah!! Ofcourse!"

Jungkook giggled and he grabbed the pan with Tteobokki.

I carried the bowls and chopsticks.

"Heyy dinner is ready!!!" Jungkook yelled and he places the pan on the table. I put down the bowls and chopsticks.

Both of them walked to the table and sat down.
"Thanks you guys.." Y/n said in a sweet voice.

Taehyung smiled and we started eating

but i got distracted....

In a weird way. I don't get why.

Her collarbones and her neck with her hair in a messy bun, she looked so Hot....

i started eating faster and believe it or not that was a big mistake.

"Jimin are you okay?" She came closer and touched my hand with her warm touch.
"I-I'm fi-

Oh my god... S-she is not wearing a b-brah i can see her... You know.
"Jimin?"

"Its nipple! I-I Uh MEAN N-Nothing!" Crap!

No stupid hormones!! She looks so hot! I just wanna have her!!

BUT I CANNOT!!

She is you're bestfriend Jimin!! She hasn't even recovered from that accident.

"U-uhm i-i gotta go!!! See you later!!" I said panicky and sweaty.
"Where you goin?" Jungkook asked curious?

"U-uhmm to bed yeah I'm pretty sleepy *very obvious fake yawn* well see you tomorrow."

"Wait Jimin!" Y/n called my name and walked towards me.

"Sleep good okay? Remember if something is wrong wake me up?
I'm right next to you.."

Okay this got me kind of out of the sexual zone thank god...