~My path~

"Jimin show me!" I yelled and gave up wrestling with him.
"Why not? Why can't i know?" I asked but he didn't answer me at all.

There was a short silence when we stared at each other. The silence broke when Jimin sighed.

"Look Y/n i'm sorry, can you trust me... Please?" He said and gave me the sweetest look on earth.

That warm look that makes you feel safe. The look of someone I can trust, the look of someone i love?

No not love i can't fall in love around this time right now, I just can't.
"Yes i can trust you but if you ever forget that container around this apartment i will look what it is so you better keep it with you!" I warned.

Jimin laughed and his eyes were so cute that my heart was beating faster.
"So cute.." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Jimin asked and stopped laughing.
"N-nothing!!"

"If it was nothing the why are you blushing?" He teased me.
"I-Im not i'm just a little stressed and it's just to much at the moment."

His smile disappeared and he turned serious. Oh crap! What time is it!?
"Jimin did you take your pills?"

Jimin shaked his head.
"No i can't take my pills because you always hide them. I have a very uneasy feeling right now can you please hurry and bring them?" Jimin asked and i nodded.

I run to my bag and got his pills and ran back with my bottle of water.
When I looked down at my hands I saw more pills then he usually takes.

I gave him more to make his mental state stable. Its getting more in control.
"His mental state his getting worse..."

I gave him his medicine and walked back to my bag. Do I have to get better medicine? If I don't than i will never see the real Jimin again..

I started getting angry and sad at the same time. Why is the world so cruel? I hate this world. Everything since the accident is going wrong maybe even before the accident.

My vision started getting blurry.
"*Sob* why is everyone getting taken away from me!!" I yelled and dropped on my knees.

"Y/n what's wrong!?" Jimin yelled worried and ran up to me and kneeled down.
"I'm just to scared to lose you! I don't wanna lose you!" I cried out and hugged him.

Jimin's heart melted and he felt a hot liquid rolling down his cheek.
"What would made you think that? I have already lost you once almost twice I will never make the third time happen." Jimin said and hugged Y/n back.

There we were a crying mess hugging eachother without being interrupted finally.

But even though Jimin said all these heart melting word's i was still scared to lose him. I was scared that, that demon would take over and throw away the real Jimin... My Jimin.

We were hugging for way to long. So fast forward. I washed my face to not show anyone that i balled my eyes out.

Jimin was showering so i let him be even though he joked about me showering with him.

I walked to the livingroom and Jin greeted me."Good morning Sunshine!"

I smiled but it actually reminded me of Hoseok... I wonder how he is doing. I hope he is okay.

"Hey Handsome~" I joked around and Jin looked confidently at me.
"I know beautiful" he winked at me and i laughed.

I saw my mom still sleeping.
"Is she still sleeping? Jeez. She has to go home today i need to bring Namjoon and you to that house in the forest." I said and slowly woke my mother.

"Mom?" I shaked her a bit and she slowly woke up. Her eyes cracked open and she looked calm.
"What time is it?"

"Its 1 pm why?" I asked her. She jumped of the couch and ran to the hall to put on her jacket.
"I'm to late!! I need to visit your aunt!!" She yelled and ran back to me.

She gave me a kiss and Jin one to. Jimin came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and she gave him a kiss to.

She wanted to give Namjoon a kiss to but i stopped her from going to their room."Mom he is really uhm scared he doesn't know you, ill do it for you." I told her and she nodded.

She ran out of the door and that's when she disappeared. I walked up to Namjoon and saw him sitting on a chair thinking.
"Hey Joons." I carefully said not to frighten him and gave a kiss on his forehead.

He blushed and looked away.
"Y-Yah! Don't suprise me!"

"To cute" I mumbled.
Me and Namjoon continued talking but got interrupted when Jimin slammed the door open still with a towel around his waist.
"Stop!!!"

It scared Namjoon but Jimin continued running to Namjoon and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Now Y/n doesn't have to kiss you because i did!" Jimin yelled and Namjoon looked frightened but got calmer after he knew it was Jimin.

"Jimin. Your to late I already did it." I said and Jimin pouted.
"What! B-But i never get a kiss and he does! That's unfair! Now i kissed him for nothing!" He yelled like a child begging for a toy.

I smiled and walked up to Jimin.
"For you~" I whispered and gave a slow kiss on his cheek and ran away.
I felt my self burning and decided to give Jungkook a call and tell him to pick up Jimin, Namjoon and Jin.

~Jimin POV~

I don't know why I feel so happy... I mean i have been way closer than this with her. I sometimes get this weird feeling, when I tried to stay away from her I felt so empty...

But what if I won't get better or worse... turn into someone else?
I dont wanna lose her...

"What's w-wrong?" Namjoon asked
Jimin ignored it and sat on the floor hugging his knees.
"You know i-i dont know what to do... am i getting better? What would i be without this medicine? A living doll just staring in front of me living in a hell mentally? Or would i be total devil? Or worse?" I cried out.

Namjoon didn't know what to do but he slowly crawled to Jimin and patted his back."I-it will be okay..."

He saw Jimin's teary eyes.
"I hope so... What would've happened if Y/n stayed? Would my Mother still be here? My father? Was this her fault?"

"No don't think like that... It happened for a reason... You cant blame Y/n because she didn't do anything wrong she is just living going where her path follows and it keeps going until it stops..." Namjoon looked serious and comfortable trying to make him feel better.

"You're right... but what if her path stops soon? What would I do without her?" Jimin sobbed.
"Listen Jimin everything happens for a reason." Those were Namjoons last words and he left the room leaving Jimin alone.

"Everything happens for a reason huh?"
Does that mean that it always end peaceful and happy?

Will I learn from this and be together with everyone i love for the rest of my life?