~Tracked~

Well here goes nothing...
"Its about-"

All the eyes were focused on me waiting for me to spill it...

I can tell them!

~Y/n POV~

"It's U-Uhm..." You try to gather the courage to talk about your one and only enemy.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung look at you waiting for you to say it. You look at them in silence still trying to gather the courage.

Your eyes fix on Hoseoks in the back who smiles gently nodding and waving his hand signing for you to go on and tell them." I-Its-"

Jimin's annoyed sigh interrupted you as he rolls his eyes." I-I-Its what?" He impatiently interrupts you.

Okay here goes nothing." Well there is this women... Hana-" Hoseoks raises his hand stopping you from going any further. His serious expression clearly showed that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I mumble confused as the others face him to. He looks at us and back at his phone all of a sudden widening his eyes. "Crap... We have to go now!" Even though he yelled we all stood still not having a clue about what is going on.

Hoseoks groans grabbing my wrist and Taehyung's looking at Jungkook and Jimin."Guys I'll explain in the car we have to go now!" He yells again.

Jungkook nods grabbing Jimin's wrist as we all go outside to the car.

In a hurry we all get in as Hoseok gets in the driver's seat and Jungkook sits next to him. All of a sudden your eyes widen." Wait what about Jin and Namjoon? They are still at my apartment!"

There is no way I can just abandon them."No there is no time." Hoseok says as he starts the car.

What!? There is no way i'm leaving them!"Hoseok no! They need to be safe!" You yell as he races down the street.

He sighs focusing on the road."Look they are safe. It's about Hana. She tracked my phone and now knows exactly where you are. I'm sorry. But if you take those two they will be in danger to so please just trust me."

The pain in his voice made me shut up immediately. The shock i felt was big.

Jimin on the other hand was confused but heard the word tracked. So he might understand it a little."Wait? Who tracked who? What the hell is this about!?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

I should explain now! Just as I wanted to explain the situation Hoseok butts in." Hana... She is my boss. She wants to kill Y/n and definitely you. She wants to kill everyone you love first."

Jimin widens his eyes." W-What? That women again..."

He was shocked and definitely taken aback by this sudden news." So your saying that she wants to kill the only people left in my life that i care about?"

Hoseok nods when i suddenly feel his gaze turn to me." You said her name just a moment ago...."

I slowly nod expecting him to get angry at me. "Did she hurt you?" Jimin asks with worry in his eyes. I look at him with gentle eyes." Does it matter? I am fine now." I respond with a reassuring smile.

Jimin sighs with relieve yet frustration. But i could still tell that he was waiting for me to speak.

I slowly raises my sleeve showing my hand." She hurt my hand. It healed a little it happened when we visited my mother in the hospital."

Jimin gently grabs my hand with his.

"That time when i lost a lot of blood... She did that to. I had to protect Jungkook." Jimin's eyes widen.