~Betrayal~

~Just wanna say THANKYOU! for-
10k readers OmO! I remember being super happy when i reached 1k! I really hope you enjoy my first FF!~
~I really appreciate you liking my story! It makes me happy that im writing this FF! Ofcourse there are some cringey parts but Oh well!~

~Purple you!💜~
~And enjoy!~

~In the Hospital it continues...~
~Y/n POV~

"See it's fine! It's just a good bone bruise!" I say nervously laughing.

"I think that hurts more than breaking a bone." Yoongi calmly says while we walk towards the cafeteria after checking on my hand.

"Really? Well we should hurry! To the cafeteria! Hana is waiting." I say as in hurry.
"Hey watch out you can trip again." He slowly says walking at his own pace.

I immediately stop.
"Y-Youre right! Just like Hana said!" I nervously laugh out.

I'm sure he wont let me trip in purpose but i will stop rushing just to make sure.

"How come she didn't help you?"Yoongi asks suspicious and stops looking at me like im hiding something.

"Oh there she is!" I say as we enter the cafeteria avoiding the question.
We both hurry up to her while she slowly sips her coffee.
"Well hello... That took long." She slowly says annoyed.

"Oh yeah i was waiting for Yoongi. So let's just order!" I quickly say and sit down hiding my hand.
"No i will get it you two just wait here while i will order for you." Yoongi says walking away.

No not again! I'm totally hopeless at the moment. This is ridiculous!

It was quiet for a few seconds hearing only lots of people around us having conversations. But all of a sudden her angry voice mixed with the others.
"Because of you! My plan didn't work! And i was so excited about it! You always kill my fun." She looks up at me angrily.

"What? Look if anything is wrong than it is you with your stupid plans! Why live life taking revenge? Just live it like normal people! Go create a family! Just leave others alone." I try to explain annoyed by her stupid plans.

And her dangerous crimed. She deserves to spent her life in jail. Just imagine what she would do to her husband if he didn't obey her.

I don't even wanna think about it.
I would call the police if i could. But sadly it puts the others in danger to...

She slowly laughs putting her coffe down sitting comfortably.
"Family? Are you shitting me? I don't give a crap about that. I don't even kill people for revenge. Revenge is just a part of what i do... I do it because i enjoy to do it. And it's all because of your little friend Jimin. He ruined my entire life!" She quietly yells anger showing.

I looked shocked wondering what happened. What does she mean Jimin ruined her life?
"No one ruined your life! I don't know what happened but what i do know is that you can change it. You ruined your own life by letting the traumatic incidents take control over you. What created this monster. You." I talk back feeling a little more confident now.

"I know the real Hana is in there." I add getting a bit quiet.

Hana scoffs and sits back laughing as if she heard the funniest joke.
"Monster? Control? Oh please! Don't get all docter Min Y/n on me. I don't need your helpless advice! It's to late. And for you it's to..." She says looking at me in the eyes intensely.