~New home~

"Y/n!! Don't leave!! Please!!"
I was so close to reaching her, she looked at me with a sad expression and gave me a weak smile with a tear rolling down her cheek.

She wouldn't leave me again right?

But i was wrong... She got in the bus...
I was so horrible. Saying that i'm not mentally stable is an excuse.

Its my fault again...

I was to late because the bus was slowly starting to drive off.

I yelled the bus driver to stop. He looked at me, but he immediately looked at Y/n when i saw her signing him to leave.

I looked at her and she mouthed something what i think was sorry.
"Y/n! No please!! Sir! please stop the bus!"

I looked at the ground and saw my vision turning blurry.
"Why Y/n..."

I sat down in the floor and looked at my hands feeling like a hole was creating in my chest...

Time passed and i still sat there. Just like the time when she moved away without giving a proper goodbye or not saying where she was going...

I was sitting in her room for a long time... But this time it's my fault she left.

After a while i headed home it took me about 30 minutes to walk home because i was walking so slow.

My chest hurts it's a different kind of pain... Its like loosing someone.

The same pain as back then when Y/m left the first time.
The pain that turned me into a unstable jerk.
When i reached home i opened the door looking down.

I heard Jungkook and Taehyung running towards me happy.
"Hey Jimin! And Y/-"

Taehyung's mouth went shut and his expression changed when they saw me alone with messy sweaty hair looking afwul.
"Where is Y-Y/n?" Jungkook asked.

I finally raised my head when Jungkook asked me that. My eyes were red and puffy... I think they knew.

When i was about to talk my vision started to get blurry again. I couldn't talk i was to emotional...

I dropped on my knees wiping every tear away that rolled down my cheek. It was no use anyway because new ones kept rolling down my cheek.

Taehyung and Jungkook knew that she left. They helped Jimin stand up and sat him down on the couch.
They didn't talk about Y/n because it would only make him upset.

~Next day~

I woke up and my eyes were puffy as a marshmallow. Because of that my vision was a little bad.

"Good morning Jimin." I turned around to see who it was and it was Jungkook.
"Yeah hey..."

He walked up to me and sat down on the couch and started to rub my back.
"Can you talk about it now?"

I looked at my knees and shook my head. Feeling that hole in my chest.
"Ohww!!"

All of a sudden Jungkook yelled. I immediately looked at Jungkook and saw him rubbing the back of his head with Teahyung behind him giving him annoyed ooks.