~Scary Suprise~

"Hello?"
Hoseok? Is this really Hoseok? Or am I hearing it wrong?
"Hoseok is this you?"

"Y/n? Uh-uh yes it's me.. "
Oh my god finally after a while i can hear his voice.
"Are you okay?" I ask worried.

"To be honest... No, s-she killed Jimin's father." Hoseok said sobbing.

"I know she did Hoseok, its okay. It's not your fault if you would just come to me and leave her." I tried convincing Hoseok not to stay with her.

"Y/n i can't! Don't you get it!? I already explained it to you, I can't leave.." he said trying to hold in his sobs.

"Hoseok listen i will come and get you." I said full confidence.

"Wait No! Y/n-
I hang up letting him know that i will come for him. And save him.

"Don't worry Hoseok. I'll do anything for the people i care about, even if i have to give my own life to safe you all." I whispered.

The door slammed open and Jin came out dancing like a ballerina. He spinned around and when we made eye contact he immediately stopped.

We looked at each other for a few seconds in silence.
"I- uh-" Jin was struggling with his words and gave up.

He just turned around and got back in the bathroom slamming the door closed.
"Yah! Why am i so stupid! I'm not at home!" I heard Jin yell and giggled.

Even in a serious situation this guy can make me laugh.
"Aish this guy" I giggled.

My phone ringed again making the atmosphere serious again. I looked at the phone and sighed relieved.

It was Jungkook.
I picked up expecting to hear Jungkook.
"Hello?"

Jimin?
"Hey Chimchim what's wrong?" I asked and there was a short silence.
"I miss you~~"

"Ahww Chimchim i miss you too~~" I said with a cute voice.
"Now i really wanna hug you... I really want to." Jimin said all serious and sad.

"Don't worry when i come you can hug me as much as you want. It's all up to you" I said with a smile although he cant see my smile.

"Reallyy!! Oh then you should prepare for the longest hugs." He said laughing but with a hint of seriousness.

"I will, but did you just steal Jungkooks phone? Is Namjoon alright?" I asked wondering if they are all alright.

"Yes we are fine... How is Taehyung? Is he okay? Not depressed or anything?" He asked and i didn't know so i walked to the livingroom.

"Lemme check... Ahww no Taetae is sleeping." My voice went soft when i saw him sleeping with the TV on.

There was a moment of silence and i sat next Taehyung and stroked his hair.

"Y/n, I have a question.." Jimin said out of the blue while i was stroking Taehyung's hair.

"Go ahead ask me anything."

"When i was in the car, Jungkook looked sad and stressed after he talked to you. So i asked him if he was okay but when i did he started crying so i panicked and..." All of a sudden Jimin stopped talking

"And?"

"And he told me not to panick because the reason he was crying was because he missed Taehyung, and i know he was lying." He said with pain and worry in his voice.

He was probably crying because he was worried about you and Tae... I thought he was less worried, but he probably just hid it well... he isn't good at hiding most of the time.