~The drive~

~Hana POV~
~The next day~

"Tell me!" I yell slapping my clients face very aggressively.
"I-I dont know! I-I didn't see a women run away with a man! I swear! I-I have troubles on my own! I don't pay attention to others!" The man yells terrified.

"Okay then... Let's try again next time." I slowly say irritated.

The man sighs in relieve and leans back in his chair.
"Goodnight Haru." I say a smirk creeping up on my face.

Before he could speak i injected him with a sleep medicine and walked out of the room locking it behind me.

"Time to visit my boss..." I mumble with a smirk and continued walking in the quiet clinic halls.

Hearing my heels echo in the long empty white halls.

Need to get this plan off my list to.
Its very important...

~Yoongi POV~
~Flashback yesterday~

"Yoongi there is something you should know actually..." she slowly says and stops eating.

She is so serious all of a sudden.

"Don't worry. If you dont wanna tell me you don't have to yet." I say with a what i thought calming smile. And held her hand.

I'm trying to make her feel comfortable but... I actually hate waiting. And I hate it a lot. What the hell would it be?
"Okay then please let me prepare for it. I'll say it tommorow." She sighs relieved also a bit terrified.

Why is she looking at me like that? Is there a spider on my face?

"What?" I ask confused.

"Well... You're smile already looked scary when you told me to take it slow. But when i told you i would tell you tommorow your face expression got even scarier. Your eyes went wide." She slowly says nervously smiling.

"Your also hurting my hand..." She calmly says and i immediately let go.
"I'm sorry i just- I'm not very good at this i-i need to practice." I nervously say and lean back in my chair.

And again i hate to wait...

"No need to be sorry let's continue talking about something more fun alright! Mother and son!" She yells happily and continues eating my home made food.

I should let it rest for now...
Don't show your irritation. It will only stress her.

~End of flashback~

"What the hell will she tell me..." I sigh as i crawl out of bed.

The hardest time of the day is to get out of my damn bed. I will definitely never get this early out of bed for anyone else.

I head to the batroom and took a shower doing my skin routine after.

I simply put on a suit and left. I unlock my car and head to the hospital.
"Damnit! I'm gonna be 15 minutes late." I yell aggressively hitting my steering wheel.

I really have to calm down. I have to control my stress and anger!

About 15 minutes later i arrived and ran to my mothers room slowing down.

"Who is that?..." I quietly mumble.
i saw a familiar figure leaning against the wall next to my mothets room.

Is that Hana?
I slowly jog to her seeing her looking down at the floor.
"Hana what are you doing here so early? I thought you would come here later?" I ask wondering.

She suddenly looks up.
"Yeah that was planned but i- I should really tell you something." She says with a sad face.

"What." I ask totally not caring actually. I didn't really like her anyway...