~Mental Disorder~

~Y/n POV~

"Boring... boring.. " I zapped through tv channels and everything was... Boring.

I was waiting for Jungkook to pick Jimin and Namjoon up i dont know if Jin wants to leave with them that's all for them to decide.

I heard the door open and close.
"Helloo~~ I'm here with Tae!!"

"Hm hell- wait with Tae!???" I jumped of the couch and saw Taehyung.

"Well i missed you too Y/n." Jungkook said sarcastically. He knew i would ignore him.

Taehyung gave me his boxy smile and ran up to me.
"Y/n!!! I missed you so much!"

I ran up to him and hugged him.
Our hug was legendary...
"What? No!! I missed you more!" I yelled. He hugged me tighter with his arms around my waist.

"Ghgm!" I heard someone fake cough and i looked at him.
"So how long will this take we need to go home dont we?" Jimin said while he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

My face landed on his chest.
"Hyung!!!!! I missed you!" Taehyung yelled and hugged us both.

Jimin smiled and hugged him back.
"Okay TaeTae I have to talk to Y/n for a second can you let hyung go for a minute?" Jimin said like he was talking to his own baby.

Taehyung nodded and Jimin pulled me with him into the kitchen.
"Okay Y/n i need to tell you something truthfully.."

"Okay...?" Oh not this tone..
"Look I'm feeling this strange thing like I'm not... satisfied with something but i dont know what it feels like its sucking me out of my own body."

No are his feelings disappearing? Does that mean that he will never get better? Come on i studied for this!
"I-its alright Jimin just trust me that thing in you isn't controlling you Jimin. Its just something that has move into your body and-

Wait... I think i know what he has.
"Y/n?"

Is this... DID? (Dissociative identity disorder)
"Jimin do you hear any voices in your head if yes than how many can you hear talking to you?"

"Just one only the one who wants to make me do something bad... who can take over me.." Jimin answered.

Oh my god... because of his severe trauma witnessing his mother passing away when he was young he created a character in his mind that can take over him.

But can i fix this? He didn't create a nice character but one out of revenge... does he only have him no one else?
"Jimin when you're not taking your medicine do you only hear him or other to?"

"I can only hear him. Annoying me and... Scaring me." Jimins face expression turned into a worried one.

"Dont worry, Jungkook and I will help you and Taehyung."

Taehyung probably has the same thing but maybe a little different.
"Jimin can you wait in the living room I need to talk to Jungkook can you call to the kitchen for me~" I smiled and Jimin nodded.

Jimin left the kitchen and 10 seconds later Jungkook entered.
"Hey Y/n what's I-

"I'm diagnosing Jimin and Taehyung with DID.." I said not letting Jungkook finish his sentence.
"W-what? How do you know?" Jungkook was shocked.

"I just know... I studied for this okay!? I'm not making this up! But i dont know if this is fixable... People at the clinic lie and dont even try their best! They just put them in a clinic because they're "dangerous"."

"I dont know either... but i do know that they were in the clinic because they were dangerous but i really dont know if they can get better..." Jungkook said and his face was turning red out of concern.