~Facing Hana~

Act like i don't know what?"

"That you didn't tell me that you are actually... My sister."

You're what?

~Y/n POV~

... That can't be true.

"She is lying." I respond with confidence.

"You think i would've believed her? She told me in the hospital room. My mother couldn't deny it." Hospital room?

No way...

I look up and see all the guys looking at me including Jimin who just woke up."He isn't lying." Jungkook's voice spoke up in the silence. Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung stayed silent since the phone was on speaker. "Jungkook?" His name leaves my lips.

He unexpectedly grabs my phone out of my hands."Jungkook no-"

"I see, so you heard. How do you know about the situation?" Yoongi seemed a little bothered by the fact that Jungkook heard but tried to play it off cool. "I'll explain that later. All I want to say is that she truly didn't know. I don't think she can even progress the information you just gave her."

Did i forget?

Or did my mother hide it from me?

I hastily take my phone back." Did i know you before my accident?" Of course he didn't. Or else he would've known since the beginning. Then how...

"You really didn't know?" Yoongi sounded like he heard something he didn't expect yet something he did expect.

He seemed to believe me."All i can say is, you can't trust Hana. She may have told you the truth about this apparently but she is up to no good." All of a sudden Hoseok spoke up immediately hanging up after.

"Hoseok!? Why did you do that!? I wasn't finishe-"

"I did that for our safety. He talks with Hana. She might look dumb and act insane but she is way smarter than any of us here." The anger and confusion bubbling inside me subsided as the problem we are having now came back to me.

I'll cope with it for now...
"R-Right. Sorry." I quickly apologize looking at the rest with a reassuring smile to show them im fine. .

Jimin's hand gently grabbed mine. He gave a gentle squeeze to comfort me.
Even though my face started heating up i gently squeezed back.

I look at everyone and i realize that all of us here are at stake.

And that it's starting to get worse.

This women was playing with us. I can't run away anymore nor do I want anyone to get hurt. I finally realize we can't keep running away..."Hoseok- Stop the car." I say out loud clearly having made the ultimate final decision. That i won't run away anymore.

"I can't-"

"Yes, you can. Please stop the car."

He looks at me through the rearview mirror and sighs. The car slowly comes to a halt everyone in the car dead silent. Okay... There is no turning back.

Perhaps Taehyung and Jimin will finally be treated properly after all this to. That thought gives me the confidence to actually proceed. "What's the matter?" This time Jungkook turns to look at me.

"I have to go back." I say with confidence silencing the people among me until one nervous laugh breaks the silence.

It's seemed like Jimin was the one to break the silence."You're not serious right? That women is dangerous. I can tell from experience." Another reason to get her to stop.