Chapter 2

"Bella

"Bella." Josh called out catching my attention. I turned around seeing him come towards me.

"I just wanted to give you this for the big game." He breathed out nervously handing me a bear and candy

I smiled. "But the game isn't until a few weeks later."

"I know, but why not give you something now and then at the game as well?" He smirked.

"But I didn't get you anything, but if I knew- I know Bella it's okay" He laughed cutting me off.

I nodded "I'm still getting you something. Thank you for the gifts Josh." I gave him a small hug as he wrapped his arms around me instantly.

He hugged me back as I felt him put his head in the crook of my neck hugging me tighter. "I can't breathe." I laughed.

"Sorry, " He responded letting me go, and grabbing my hand. "Come on."

"Where?"

"I'm walking you to the cafeteria." He told me making me smile while following him. We made it inside as he got in the line. I was about to get in the line but I saw scarlet making me smile wider.

"I missed you." I squealed coming to her giving her a hug while she sat down at the lunch table.

"I've only been gone for at least three weeks." She reminded.

"That's too long." I responded.

"Where's piper?" She asked.

"She's still in class right now I think. So tell me, how was Italy?" I asked feeling really interested.

She smiled looking down. "It was...interesting." She struggled on her words a bit. I knew there was more to it since she was basically looking like a nervous reck.

I squinted my eyes at her giving her the suspicious eye. "You met someone didn't you."

She nodded "Yes."

My eyes went wide as I started cheesing so hard.  "What's her name? how does she look?"

She fixed herself in her seat while fixing her beanie. "Her name is Elora, here's a picture. She's not Italian, she was just there on a little vacation trip as well." She took out her phone and showed me a picture of them both together.

I gasped looking at the picture more. "She's gorgeous."

"I know, I'm so in love." She sighed looking at the picture herself.

I laughed "And where did you get this from?" she asked taking the bear and candy from my hand.

"Josh gave it to me earlier, for the big game." I said making her grin making me sigh. "Stop, we're just friends."

"He's been flirting with you since summer, and he gave you presents to a game that's not until weeks away."

"Josh is cute but, I don't know he just isn't for me. So many people expect the cheerleader football player duo but I just don't like him like that. He's a friend." I shrugged.