Chapter 15

I am so bored right now

I am so bored right now. It's only been a day since my suspension, and I had nothing to do. Kyler was at college, everyone else was at school, and my parents were at work.

I decided to rewatch twilight, and scroll through my social media. Keith only had instagram, he didn't like social media that much so he only had one picture up.

I looked at the picture, and smiled. I miss him a lot already. It also reminded me of that night at at the carnival.

I set my phone down, and groaned with my head into my pillow. I'm so bored.

Surprisingly they didn't take my phone, but said I was grounded. I could go for a cappuccino right now. We have a maker but I rather go to the restaurant.

I smiled to myself getting up, and grabbing my keys. They won't know that I left the house. Hopefully.

-

"Bella surprised to see you here." The worker said. Me, and my sister always come here. I knew that Joe would recognize me.

"How did you recognize me?" I asked pulling me glasses down a little.

"You only put on a beanie, and sunglasses." He sighed.

"Don't say my name, my parents might be around." I whispered.

"Aren't they at work?" He asked.

"I mean, yeah. But they could be around anywhere. Just don't tell them that you saw me. I'm grounded." I sighed.

"Grounded? For what? And why aren't you in school?" He asked.

"I got into a small little fight with a friend, and got suspended so yes they grounded me."

"Bella Harrington? Got into a fight? That's surprising." He laughed making me glare at him.

"Stop laughing Joe. Just give me my regular order before they see me or something." I said pulling my glasses back up.

He continued to laugh while going to the back to make my drink. "Excuse me." Someone said behind me making me jump a little. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine." I nodded turning to look at him only causing my eyes to go all the way up. I've never seen someone so tall in my entire life.

"Are you done ordering?" He asked.

"Yes... they should be coming out with my drink right now." I responded feeling kind of scare right now. He could literally step on me. And I'm 5'7.

He looked like a wrestler to me.

He nodded getting back on his phone. "Here you go."

"Thank you." I told him giving him the money when my phone started to ring.

"Is that your parents? Oou girl you in trouble." He laughed making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed my drink, and hurried up outside, and into my car. "Hi mom."

"Bella honey? Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little bored though. Maybe when you get home we can make cookies." I smiled.

"That sounds amazing. I should be home within in hour. Just study on some stuff or do the homework that your teachers gave you." She said making me nod.

"Good advice mom, Love you." I said hanging up. I let out a deep breath, and started my car. Except that it wasn't good advice since I already finished everything they gave me.

I finally made it home. and ran up to my room. Everyone should be getting out of school by now, and my parents should be getting off of work.

I went onto my computer to watch youtube just to waste some time.

My phone started to ring the second I turned on my computer. "Keith?"

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"I'm so bored over here." I pouted.

"Should let me take you somewhere then when I get out of school."

"I'm still grounded, it didn't just magically disappear. Sadly." I sighed.

"Then I'll come, and see you." He suggested.

"I don't even know if I'm allowed to have any visitors either." I laughed.

"Then I'll sneak in and we could go somewhere." He smirked. I never snuck in a boy before.

"Okay, but come at night. They check on me a lot during the daytime."

"Good to know, I'll see you tonight." He said as we hung up.

It's so much editing doing to this book it's crazy

-