Chapter 10

"So you kissed Keith yesterday, and you're just now telling me

"So you kissed Keith yesterday, and you're just now telling me. You could've told me over the phone the exact day it happened, I would've been screaming through the screen right now." Scarlett said making me laugh while she was at my locker.

"I know, then my mom walked in." I said making her smack her teeth.

"She was so weird about it. She said that she doesn't want me to be with someone like him, and that he looks like a delinquent." I sighed putting my stuff away.

"A delinquent? What else did she say?" She asked.

"That I shouldn't have boys in my room. But by 'boys' I think she meant boys like Keith. I don't know. The whole thing was weird, I could see anyone I want right? It is my life." I told her making her nod agreeing.

"She'll get over it, just hope that she doesn't tell your dad." She said making my eyes go wide.

"I forgot about that. I hope she doesn't."

"I'll pray for you."

"Thank you." I said jokingly making her laugh.

"Are you going to tell Piper?"

"I don't know, If I do she might just pick a fight again." I sighed.

"If we're being totally honest right now, she shouldn't be upset since Keith never liked her anyway. And she only wanted him because he's popular. She hooked up with Josh anyway so I'm sure she shouldn't be mind." She told me. She caught my attention at the last part.

"She hooked up with who," I trailed making Scarlett cover her mouth quickly. "Repeat what you said Scarlett."

"She hooked up with Josh...yesterday, and the day before." She said lowly.

"Josh, out of all people. She can have sex with anyone she wants, I just didn't think that it would be with Josh." I sighed.

"Even if she only did it to make you upset," She trailed.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Probably because it's obvious." She shrugged checking her phone. "I have to go call Elora before my class starts. I'll see you after school.

I laughed as she ran off down the hallway. I also saw Keith walking as well from the way that she ran. I saw his friend with him, but Keith was on the phone.

I felt shivers again, and set my books down onto the shelf to get my other ones. He got closer as nothing happened. He just walked past me, literally not even a look.