Chapter 25

I sighed a little seeing the hand marks onto my butt from Keith last night

I sighed a little seeing the hand marks onto my butt from Keith last night. But realized that I'm going to have to cover all of the hickeys from last night, and this morning.

I felt a body come behind me knowing it was Keith. He wrapped his arms around me, and took the towel from me. "This shower wasn't only made for one person." He whispered making me giggle.

"I don't remember inviting you in." I teased.

"I invited myself." He shrugged washing my back.

"Might need to hurry. My mom checks in on me every morning to see if I'm dressed for school." I sighed.

"You not afraid of her finding out that I slept over?" He asked.

"No. She tried to buy you off Keith. Apparently she doesn't care about my happiness." I told him.

"I'm not tryna defend her, but I think she cares about your happiness. She's just racist." He said making me gasp splashing water onto him.

"Stop saying that."

"It's true. You just don't want to admit to yourself." He responded.

"She isn't racist." I defended.

"She is. And you need to admit that, and stop trying to defend it." He said while I washed his stomach.

"Why are you getting mad at me? She just isn't racist. She just always wanted me to be with someone that fits into her category."

"You mean into your entire families category? Including yours." He pointed out while I washed the soap off of my body.

"Keith," I trailed.

"I've dealt with racism my entire life. So I know a racist when I see one. And your mother is racist so stop sticking up for her, and call her out for it before I do." He sighed stepping out of the shower.

I sighed mentally rinsing my face off with the water. I hate it when we argue. I stepped out of the shower, and grabbed my towel walking out of the bathroom.

I saw him putting his jeans on along with his shirt. "I'm sorry." I told him trying to catch his attention.

"I want an apology from your mom, not you Bella." He said not even looking at me. He called me Bella. He never calls me by my name unless it's serious, or he's upset.

"I can't just force her to apologize. Like I can't just rip the words out of her mouth." I said putting my underwear, and bra on.