Chapter 20

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"It would be nice if you let me take a few shirts, and shorts. Just for some reasons." I smirked while laying in his bed.

He laughed. "What's mine, is yours." I was wearing one of his long shirts, and underwear after taking a long shower.

He turned on the TV, and joined me in bed. He grabbed my thigh, and wrapped it over his while I layed my head onto his chest.

I rolled over on top of him examining his face. "I could really use your face for my makeup experiment." I smiled.

"We not even the same skin tone."He laughed.

"Then I won't add any foundation. Just eyeliner, and stuff." I shrugged.

"Hm." He hummed poking his lips out for a kiss. I sucked my lips in teasing him making him laugh. He flipped us over in a flash so now he was on top.

He grabbed my arms, and pinned them against the bed dipping his head down to kiss my lips. I responded kissing him back when I felt his tongue inside of my mouth swirling around.

He let go of my arms, and grabbed my thighs wrapping them around his waist. I put my hands under the covers onto his lower stomach.

His head went down to kiss my neck softly as I moaned softly wrapping my legs around him more. His hands went to the end of my shirt, and lifted it up slowly.

I raised my arms allowing him to take it off  revealing my black laced bra. He slowly kissed my chest leaving wet kisses everywhere.

I felt his hand travel to my back while he unclipped my bra with his one hand making me laugh a little. My bare breast were revealed to him making me shy a bit.

He slowly sucked onto my breast while swirling his tongue onto my nipple. I put my hands on his shoulders holding my head back. He devoured both of them, not missing a spot.

He kissed down in the middle of my stomach, and slid down my underwear throwing them somewhere making me giggle.

"Fucking sexy." He whispered while kissing in between my thighs. I was soaked by now. His tongue ran up, and down my lips as I arched my back from the bed.

He gripped my thighs, and leaned them forward diving his head down more when I felt his tongue swirl, and lick onto my clit.

He laid flat on his bare stomach plunging his tongue inside of me. "Ah." I breathed out putting my hands on the top of his head.