Chapter 31

"He gave this ring to you days ago, and you're just now showing us

"He gave this ring to you days ago, and you're just now showing us." Scarlett gasped looking at it along with Cameron.

"I was still shocked myself. I never got a promise ring from a guy before." I sighed.

"It's so beautiful." Cameron gasped.

"I know, but I still feel bad about not letting him explain anything with the whole Eva thing. I just ran off." I said.

"You were in shock, and I'm sure he understands that." She assured.

"We have to get to our meeting." Scarlett told her.

"Meeting?" I repeated.

"We joined a club." Cameron shrugged. Scarlett grabbed her hand as they walked off while I turned back to my locker grabbing my bag.

"Bubbles." I heard someone say. I sighed mentally, and turned around seeing Eva. "I'm so sorry about Keith, I told you he wasn't good for you."

"What?" I asked.

"Well the dance, when he kissed me." She pointed out.

"He didn't kiss you Eva, you kissed him. But I really just want to know why." I sighed.

"I didn't kiss him. I would never do that you." She responded.

"Did you kiss him because I pulled away from when you kissed me? And you got mad that I wasn't interested in you so you decided to kiss Keith to make me upset?" I asked.

"I would never try to hurt you." She said.

"But you did." I stated closing my locker.

"He doesn't deserve you Bella" She said.

"Then who deserves me? You?"

"I mean if the shoe fits." She shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"You kissed him to make me upset. You were suppose to be my friend."

"I'm sorry Bella. What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"I think it's best if we just don't associate anymore. You told me yourself that you needed space from me, and after what happened at the dance I don't know what to say." I told her.

She scoffed while shaking her head. "I only kissed him because you chose him over me. I really like you, and Keith doesn't deserve someone as good as you."