Chapter 4

"It's been a week Bella, when are you going to talk to me?" Piper sighed while following me out of the locker room

"You slept with my brother and never even told me Piper."

She rolled her eyes. "Get the fuck over it Bella. It happened last summer, it was a one time, and never happened again."

I sighed turning to face her. "Fine, will you at least tell me if something like that happened again? You and my brother aren't really the best duo."

"Sure." She shrugged.  "Hurry before we miss class, I want to see Keith."

I laughed while shaking my head walking inside of the classroom. "Now that everyone's here, this assignment I'm about to assign is very important to everyone's grade." The teacher said the second we walked inside.

"You will be assigned a partner to work on this project for the next month. It will be due late so we can work on other things as well while we have the time." She added.

She started saying names, but what caught my surprise is when she said my name and who my partner is going to be. I slowly turned to look at Keith just to catch him with no expression on his face like he was barely listening.

I sighed mentally taking a peek at Pipers face seeing how completely upset she looked. She looked jealous, and angry at the same time.  Why is she mad at me though? I can't control who our partners are.

"I suggest you get started today so you won't have to do as much next week, but it's all up to you. You will sit by your partner, and for the rest of the class period you and your partner will be discussing what you'll do for the project to get a head start." She explained.

"The assignment will be on love. I want you to dig deep into it as well find the real meaning behind it. Also take pictures of any lovely couples you see and ask them. Make sure you ask them for permission before you just go and take pictures of them." she finished

I got up going to sit by Keith. The bad part was that Pipers seat was by his. "How you want to start this?" He asked catching my attention.

Trying to ignore Piper's death stares I finally got my words out. "Your opinion matters too in this you know."

He nodded. "I know, was just wondering if you had any ideas first."

"Okay, what do you think true love is?" I asked.

"True love is a strong and lasting affection between spouses and lovers. When you love a person you never break any promise, you would never want to see them hurt. You always want what's best for that one special person. True love is a happy passionate fulfilling relationship. You tell that person all your dreams, hopes, fears, insecurities because you feel warm and protected around them." He explained making me a little shocked.

It took me a second to realize that my mouth was wide open. I closed it finally being able to speak. "Wow." Was all I could say.

"That was so good Keith." Piper said turning to him away from her partner.