Chapter 17

Four days

Four days. It's been four days since she's said more than two words to me. She hasn't said any full words or sentences to me since Friday.

I know everything freaked her out at first but she has to understand where I'm coming from, and why I'm in it in the first place.

I just want her to at least talk to me.

I couldn't wait another day.

I saw by her locker making me approach her. "Come here." I whispered grabbing her hand.

She looked at me, and closed her locker as I dragged her down the hallway and into the corner by the supply closet.

"I'm driving you home today. And we gone talk Bella. I'm not doing this anymore, I don't do good with all this silent shit so we gone talk today okay?" I told her.

She sighed while crossing her arms. "Okay."

I nodded. "Good." I lifted her chin up giving her a soft kiss onto the lips as she responded quickly kissing me back. "I miss you, and I'm not going another day with you giving me improper sentences."

"I told you that I needed time to think." She reminded.

"Four days? That's a lot of thinking to me." I responded.

"I know, I just didn't know what to say. If you were in my position you wouldn't know what to say or do either so don't come onto me like I'm overreacting about everything because I'm not." She said lowly.

"I know." I said truthfully.

"We can talk."

"Wait for me after school." I told her kissing her forehead. She nodded walking away to her class.

"What did you just say to her?" Some girl asked coming up to me. She looked emo to me. She had long jet black hair with piercings in her face.

"Who?" I asked.

"Bella. What did you say to her?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Girl," I went on looking around. "Who the fuck is you?"

"Her friend." She scoffed crossing her arms.

"Her friend? I never seen you around." I laughed.

"I'm Eva. Were close so I suggest you leave her alone, and let her live her life." She told me looking upset.