Chapter 29

"Did you really buy a whole Tesla truck for prom night that will only last a night?" Bella asked with a laugh as she came outside of the door along with her parents

"Yes I did," I went on kissing her lips, and examined how beautiful she looked in the white dress. "You look fucking sexy baby." I whispered making her blush.

"You look pretty as well." She smiled making me chuckle.

"Talkin about pretty, baby I look fine." I smirked making her roll her eyes playfully.

"Come on don't hog her, I'm still getting my homecoming pictures Bella ." Her dad said taking out a large camera stand.

Her mom came up to her, and fixed her hair. "You look so beautiful." Bella smiled as her mom continued to fix her dress, and hair when it was nothing wrong with it at all.

After taking a million pictures, her mom didn't say anything slick surprisingly. "Have fun kids!" Her dad yelled as I helped Bella into the truck.

Getting in myself I saw her look at me. "What?" I laughed.

"My parents could've got us a car you know. But thank you." She smiled leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"Well I'm taking you to the dance, not them. So of course I rather get us a ride instead of having them get it."

"You could've rented it though, you literally bought the thing." She laughed.

"I liked it, I could give Naomi my other car since she started driving." I shrugged. "Is your sister already at the dance?"

"Yeah, her, and Scarlett wanted to get ready together to make a grand entrance." She said with a little laugh.

"You look so good." I smirked biting my lip while stroking her thigh from over the fabric of her dress.

"It took me a long time to figure out this dress." She sighed moving my hand.

"I wasn't doing anything." I shrugged putting my hand back.

-

Walking inside of the school Bella grabbed my hand as walked inside. Lights were flashing everywhere along with people by the drink table. Knowing they probably already put alcohol in it.

Everyone else was dancing along with teachers on the side not even knowing what to do. They were dancing like this was a strip club.

But at least everyone looked good.

"I'm thirsty." Bella said about to drag me over to drink table but I stopped her.