Chapter 3

"Can't believe you dragging me to this shit

"Can't believe you dragging me to this shit." I huffed as Elijah drove us to this party.

"Come on man, It's Friday." He smiled trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't go to high school parties." I muttered dialing Marcus number on my phone.

"Yo." He answered.

"Did you make that drop yet?" I asked waiting on his reply.

"Yeah, these new people that you hired better than the last ones." He laughed. "Where you at?"

"Minding my business, make sure everything going good over there Marcus." I said hanging up.

"What?" Kai answered breathing hard as hell. The hell is he doing.

"Did yo mama teach you how to answer the phone like that? What would your mother say?" I asked sarcastically making him chuckle then breath hard again. "I know you not fucking somebody right now."

He laughed. "Shut up."

"Elijah driving me to this dumb ass high school party." I sighed making him laugh.

"We are seniors, we suppose to do this bitter betsy." Elijah commented.

"Guess I'm not a regular senior, and I better not see Naomi in here either." I told him

"She's a junior, let her have fun." Kai said as I heard shuffling in the back.

"See you later." I feminine voice said as I heard the door close making me chuckle in my head.

"I want her to have fun, But I still got to find them dumb asses that messed up my product. And some other dudes shot at the truck a few weeks ago. I need her to be at home safe, I don't know who or what they gone go for next." I explained.

"You think they working with someone?" Elijah asked.

"Probably, seem like it. And you know what happened to Kyair a few weeks ago." I sighed.

"How he doing though? He doing okay?" Elijah asked

I nodded. "He good, but they messing up my product, and trying to shoot at my suppliers and shit."

"We probably got a rat." Kai pointed out.

"That's what I'm thinking too." I agreed.

"You was serious about him- yes I was." I sighed cutting Kai off, and hanging up as he laughed loudly into the phone. We both got out and walked inside and instantly got greeted by the entire football and basketball team.

I don't even know half of these peoples names.

"Is that Keith? I've only seen you at one high school party before." Some guy said coming up to me.

"We could really use you on the football team. "He told me.

"I'm not a sports person." I told him.

"Well if you change your mind, let me know." He said