Chapter 26

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Are you two matching for homecoming?" Scarlett asked me and Keith. We were all in the cafeteria, and Keith pulled me into his lap. He hasn't really been talking he's just been laying his head onto my back with his arms wrapped around me.

I looked at him as he slowly raised his head from my back, and looked at me with the same face making me laugh a little. "People do that?" He asked.

"Yes." I shrugged.

"Do you want to match?" He asked.

"Yes. Sort of the reason why I haven't even gotten a dress yet." I told him.

"What color do you want to wear?" He asked.

"You guys should wear purple." Scarlett smirked.

"Purple? I vote white." Cameron added.

"What are you two wearing?" I asked.

"Probably blue or something just figuring out an actual color." Cameron responded.

"Anyone ready for the party tonight?" Piper asking cutting into the conversation.

I heard Keith huff behind me making me tap his legs. "You say that like this party is actually going to be something fun. It's just going to be alcohol, drugs, and teenagers rubbing their bodies against each other." Cameron said.

"That's what make it's fun." Piper smirked. "Who knows maybe Bella could have some fun. Maybe she might actually try alcohol for once."

"I've had it, just didn't like the burning feeling in my throat." I shrugged.

"Well how about weed?" She smiled.

"No." Keith said before I could even say anything.

"It isn't your body Keith, It's Bella's, and if she wants to try let her." Piper shrugged.

Keith glared at her then looked at me. "You want some weed?" He asked.

"Maybe." I joked knowing that he could actually sell me weed. Not that I want it.

He chuckled, and rolled his eyes. "I know I'm trying some tonight." Piper smiled.

Keith started stroking in between my thighs, and trailed his hands onto both of my side rubbing them softly. His hands were so warm. He knows what his massages do to me.