Chapter 7

"See Isn't this nice, sister bonding time

"See Isn't this nice, sister bonding time." I smiled making Cameron laugh.

"Don't forget about me." Kyler scoffed.

Cameron rolled her eyes at him. "When are you going back to school, I'm sick of seeing your face."

"Oh that's funny because I remember when I first went to college, and you were the one crying for me to stay." He smirked.

"Shut up." She defended.

"We all know you'll always be the first to cry if I went back to college. And by the way we start back next week." He shrugged catching her attention.

"Next week?" She gulped.

"Yep." He smiled walking into a jewelry store. She pouted while crossing her arms. Cameron was the one that had attachment issues so she didn't really do good with Kyler going to college.

But since we go to the same school she's been fine.

Until I graduate and leave as well soon.

"Let's go in this store." She said grabbing my hand. I looked up seeing a tattoo shop.

"Mom, and dad are going to kill us for this." I sighed.

"I should get another tattoo." Cameron smirked.

"Yeah, and watch them both ground you."I scoffed making her laugh.

"I mean I got one before without them knowing, why not get another one."She suggested walking into the tattoo shop.

"Wait cameron." I called out following her. I walked inside seeing lots of men giving me weird stares making me nervous. Cameron started talking to a tattoo guy and sat down in the chair is I walked fast sitting by her.

"What are you getting?" I asked.

"A butterfly on my side." She shrugged.

"I don't get why you would get another tattoo when mom, and dad don't even know about the first one." I said thinking that this was a really bad idea.

"You'll understand when you want one, matter of fact. Get one with me." She smiled making my eyes widen.

"What?" I asked getting nervous.

"Oh come on, you have lots of ear piercings but can't get this simple tattoo with me."

"But I can't." I told her.

"It'll be fun Bella." She tried to encourage but I didn't know if I was brave enough to get one.

I shook my head. "I won't be able to keep it from mom and dad so I won't get it."

She rolled her eyes. "What will it take?"

"I- you brats left me really." Kyler said interrupting me coming inside.