Chapter 21

"Don't you got that dinner thing with Bella parents today? He asked

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm not stressing over it, but I know her mom gone give me a hard time. I'm not gone show out though, then she gone find another reason to not like me."

"I'm telling you her momma is racist." He said.

"I know she is. Bella doesn't think she is, she said to just give her time." I sighed.

It's also been a week since I found out about my own dad trying to come after me. Well, my sperm donor. I don't know nothing about what happen between him, and my mom.

Or why he after me.

I found out about him a few months ago, but never tried to get in contact. Now he becoming my enemy I'm glad I ain't reach out.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Bella asked me to bring her clothes to her cheerleading practice. She forgot them, you can survive without me." I told him making him glare at me.

"Bitch." He mumbled but I heard him. I chuckled about to walk outside to the bleachers when Bella's little emo friend stepped in front of me.

"Keith." She scoffed.

"Fuck you doing out here?" I asked.

"I came to watch Bella, she invited me to since I didn't have any classes today." She shrugged.

"Mhm." I said pushing past her before she could say something else to me. I went outside seeing Bella doing one of her routines.

She saw me, and smiled continuing to do them. When they finished, and took a quick break she ran over to me jumping in my arms.

"Sorry, I'm all sweaty." She laughed jumping them.

"Shit, I don't care." I shrugged kissing her lips softly. She laughed pushing me away.

"Ready for the dinner with my parents tonight? Don't get cold feet." She told me drinking some of her water.

"I'm not, I can handle it."

She squinted eyes at me. "It won't be bad, you'll have me. And my siblings already like you." Shit I forgot her brother, and sister were going to be there.

"You saying that it won't be bad is just making me think that it's going to be bad."

"Well it isn't. I'll see you tonight." She smiled kissing my cheek.