Chapter 23

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"You going to tell me what you want or you just gone stand there?" I asked looking at my father. We met at the an abandoned place by houses and trees so no one was around .

"Is that a great way to greet your father?" He smirked.

"We not family as far as I know. Just tell me what you want." I responded.

"When your mother told me she was pregnant with you, I left because I thought the hoe was lying. I continued my life, and look where I am now. Then I found out that you my own son running your own drug dealing business. I can't have that." He shrugged.

"I been in this way before you. Even if you can't have it that's not my fucking problem."

"But it is. If I have a problem, I fix it." He told me.

"How you gone fix it then." Elijah asked from behind me.

"Gone have to get rid of you." He said pulling his gun shooting quickly at me. He shot me in the shoulder as everyone else started taking their guns out shooting at each other.

"Shit." I hissed holding my shoulder. I ignored it, and started to shoot back at him while the rest of the crew shot at his gang.

I saw him trying to get away making me run after him. I went behind a house holding my arm. "You gone shoot, then hide like a bitch?" I laughed knowing he could hear me.

"It's just you, and me son." I heard him say.

"Don't call me that shit." I huffed coming from behind the truck. I saw him try to shoot at my head but he shot the house. I started chasing after him while shooting.

"This is your first time meeting your dad, and the first thing you do is try to kill him." He chuckled. He was trying to get in my head. I know he was.

I got from behind the house, and shot him in the leg. I wasn't about to keep chasing him. I saw him try to limp away making me shoot him in his other leg.

He fell down, and I started to walk towards him. I used my feet to turn him on his back. "Didn't even have to go like this. You could've just minded your business."

"You not gone kill me boy. You a pussy, and always been a pussy." He laughed.

"How would you know that? You didn't raise me. You didn't speak to me, you never called me. You don't know shit about me. You calling me a pussy but you couldn't even be there for your own kid? Imma better man than you. And I know that." I got out.

"I didn't even want your mother to have you. Your mother was just a good fuck. Didn't mean for her to get pregnant. And if you don't kill me Imma just have to go after your sister what's her name Naomi-." He started to say but was cut off from me shooting him between the eyes.

The second he mentioned my mom I should've shot him.

"You alright?" I heard Elijah say while coming towards me.

"Yeah I'm good." I sighed.

"You not, and you loosing hella blood. Come on." He said helping me through the houses.

-

"I'm sick of your dumb ass getting shot." Naomi said sitting in the chair.

"Girl. You going to school tomorrow. I hope you know that." I told her making her huff.

"But you not going tomorrow." She defended.

"I got shot, and also got other shit to do." I said.

"Whatever, call your girlfriend. I'm sure she misses you." She said handing me my phone walking out of the room.

She's been out of school for hours. Probably been waiting for my call all day, And knowing Bella she probably doesn't even know if she should call first.

I called her number but it went straight to voicemail. I know that she would've answered my call fast as hell.

I called her again but it sent to voicemail again.

Her phone is either dead or she's asleep.

"What's wrong with you?" Kai asked coming inside of the office.

"Bella. She not answering the phone." I sighed.

"She probably doing something, We making those shipments to Indiana today?" He asked making me nod.

"Then you could see your girlfriend after so calm down, I can see the lines in your forehead popping." He said making me roll my eyes.

"You lucky I'm hurt. I would've been beat your ass if I wasn't." I glared.

"Bella need to hurry up, and answer the phone. You grumpy today." He teased walking out of the office.

Cant wait to see her tomorrow. I'm missing her too much.

 I'm missing her too much

-

-